What's been happening for the last 3 weeks?
On the happy, jittery side....
I think Bali is the only part that Indonesia can be proud of.
People are nice, and they mind their own business there.
People are nice, and they mind their own business there.
I can wear my cropped pants and sandals (or sneakers) and cute t shirts
..... and not have to worry about people saying that Im going to play soccer! *winks*
I mean, in Bali, you're practically allowed to wear ANYTHING you want.
You can even wear green shirts and red shoes!
Or go topless. Or whatever.
..... and not have to worry about people saying that Im going to play soccer! *winks*
I mean, in Bali, you're practically allowed to wear ANYTHING you want.
You can even wear green shirts and red shoes!
Or go topless. Or whatever.
Nobody really cares 'cause most of us wear sunnies so everything looks.... well, pretty monochromatic, I think.
____________________________
On the crappy side.... apparently Pluto is not a planet (anymore).
They'd been discussing it for the past few weeks and came to a conclusion that it's not a planet.
It really blows all my childhood concepts about the solar system out of the water.
I mean, we've been taught that Pluto was a planet, right?
I guess we'll all have to take a marker and some liquid paper to that space-poster on the wall! Pluto gets dwarfed:
Really makes me wonder how many planets there'll be in the solar system in a century.
__________________________
On the more serious stuff,
I finally quit work. Yesterday was my last day...
surprisingly, I felk kinda.... sad.
My female boss is a great boss. She can be annoying from time to time, but she's indeed a great boss.
One of the expats gave me this email, which i tot was so sweet..
Dear Candice,
It is really great to know a warm person like you, may god bring all the good luck to you. Wish you and your small and cute family a very happy n prosperous life ahead.
With not much time passed, all the people who had some role in bringing us (me n ashish) to Busana have already left. P'Manish, P'Arjun and you (you were the company's face) when we were in India.
But this is life, nice people come and go leaving their pleasant memories, and life goes on. Thanks a lot for everything you have done for us.
All the best once again and keep in touch.
B.Rgds
Pranav
Aaawww....
Had a farewell lunch with Abo n Ijen yesterday.
That was one of the best moments in my life.
We had nice lunch, and some whacky-out-of-the world conversation. *poor Cat being the object of our jokes*
We laughed our head off eh!! I had a blast!
It's great to spend time with really really good friends.
I treasure them. Im so blessed to have friends like Bo n Jen.
__________________________
Now on the more mellow side..
You know those moments?
Where your brain reaches a certain saturation and nothing’s absorbing no matter how hard you try to stuff it in?
The more you try to stuff it in, the more you stressed yourself out.
You know, sometimes it's easy to tell to a lie.
It doesn't hurt to tell a lie.
... but it does hurt (big time!) knowing that it was only a lie.
I wish I dont have to lie.
A song from Highschool Musical sums up my feeling :
It's funny when you find yourself looking from the outside.
Im standing here, but all I want is to be over there.
.... now even I can tell, that I confuse my feeling.......
I need to remind myself over and over again that things will turn out find.
My poor brain... i've used it too much these couple of weeks.
It's gotta be hard on those neurones! *sorry brain... blame the heart!*
I need to stop and breathe. Stop and breathe. Stop and breathe. Stop and breathe.
Comments