Yep.
... After almost a month, I finally have the mood to write.
I've done lots and lots of thinking (again).
... about me, about life, about choices, about everything under the sun.
Life has been a roller coaster lately.
One day Im up, the other Im down. Standard manusia lah ya...
And no, Im not talking about work nor money,
it's a little deeper than just that.
It's about hopes and expectations.
Life keeps getting in the way
Whenever I tried, somehow the plan is always rearranged.
Some days, hope is all that I held on to.
.. other days, it is all that I left behind.
It's not fair. I try so hard.
Oh well!
... After almost a month, I finally have the mood to write.
I've done lots and lots of thinking (again).
... about me, about life, about choices, about everything under the sun.
Life has been a roller coaster lately.
One day Im up, the other Im down. Standard manusia lah ya...
And no, Im not talking about work nor money,
it's a little deeper than just that.
It's about hopes and expectations.
Life keeps getting in the way
Whenever I tried, somehow the plan is always rearranged.
Some days, hope is all that I held on to.
.. other days, it is all that I left behind.
It's not fair. I try so hard.
Oh well!
Comments