It is not the matter of 'getting-over' him.
It's the matter of finding and making peace.
I've made a choice to be grateful.
Yes.
I still cry when I remember him.
Still cry when I saw the empty spot where he usually sat in.
Still cry when I saw the floor is clean, with no pee.
And yes.
I still hope that he'd suddenly appear from behind the wall, as he normally did, with his big-round eyes looking at me.... wanting some Pringles.
It's completely ok to cry.
... through it all,
I found my peace.
I found my peace knowing that he's in a very very good hand.
... knowing that he had lived a wonderful life.
... knowing that he loves me, too.
So Pik,
no need to worry about me.
You can be rest assured that Im alright.
.. and if you happen to see a guy named Jesus,
That's the guy who gives me comfort.
That's the guy who helped me find the peace I needed.
.. been talking to Him a lot lately.
But I haven't got a chance to meet Him in person.
So, yeah... you beat me on that, dut :)
I wanna talk about you, dutieeh.
I wanna tell the world of a great GREAT friend I once had.
... the apple of my heart.
I treasure the memory of you.
... the smell of your paws,
... well, the smell of your mouth *baaaauuu*,
... the heroic action you've performed.
... and everything.
And it's almost your bath-time!
Maybe that's why you left! Ga mao mandi yaaaaa!
Dasar genduuttt baauuu! Grrrr
But again..... aku sayaaang kamu.
Sesayang-sayangnya!!!
Just have fun up there and go catch some mouse mkay.
*peluk duttiiieehh*
It's the matter of finding and making peace.
I've made a choice to be grateful.
Yes.
I still cry when I remember him.
Still cry when I saw the empty spot where he usually sat in.
Still cry when I saw the floor is clean, with no pee.
And yes.
I still hope that he'd suddenly appear from behind the wall, as he normally did, with his big-round eyes looking at me.... wanting some Pringles.
It's completely ok to cry.
... through it all,
I found my peace.
I found my peace knowing that he's in a very very good hand.
... knowing that he had lived a wonderful life.
... knowing that he loves me, too.
So Pik,
no need to worry about me.
You can be rest assured that Im alright.
.. and if you happen to see a guy named Jesus,
That's the guy who gives me comfort.
That's the guy who helped me find the peace I needed.
.. been talking to Him a lot lately.
But I haven't got a chance to meet Him in person.
So, yeah... you beat me on that, dut :)
I wanna talk about you, dutieeh.
I wanna tell the world of a great GREAT friend I once had.
... the apple of my heart.
I treasure the memory of you.
... the smell of your paws,
... well, the smell of your mouth *baaaauuu*,
... the heroic action you've performed.
... and everything.
And it's almost your bath-time!
Maybe that's why you left! Ga mao mandi yaaaaa!
Dasar genduuttt baauuu! Grrrr
But again..... aku sayaaang kamu.
Sesayang-sayangnya!!!
Just have fun up there and go catch some mouse mkay.
*peluk duttiiieehh*
Comments