As I was telling my brother this morning,
Im looking at things from the “inside” now.
It changes my whole perspective of politics.
I was (and still am) NEVER into politics before.
.. but at the working-world Im living now,
I guess I have no choice but to pay attention to politics.
The bad gone worse,
The worse gone worst!
The worse gone even worster!
I hereby declare… that I completely lost my faith in politicians.
More than ever.
I believe in normal human beings,
Namely Mother Teresa, Oprah… even Rachel Ray and Jamie Oliver!
People can say that Oprah is a New Ager,
.. but heck! She does make a difference in this world.
I believe in my little World-Vision community,
.. who’s been so wonderfully busy trying to provide decent education and health care for people in Singkawang.
I believe in my mother who takes very good care of her maids and workers.
I believe in Abo who’d reach out, scraping her coins to give to pengemis.
… and mumbled to herself “duuh, maap de pak.. ga ada uang kecil” when she couldn’t find any coins.
At least I know they did it with the right heart.
Im just being skeptical, sarcastic and bitter this morning.
Maybe those politicians started off well.
.. maybe they really try their best to make this world a better place.
…. But I think they got lost somewhere between the money and pressure of their fellow politicians.
Quoting Glenn
“.. the road to hell is full of good intentions. “
Anywaaaay…
I’ve got disclaimer for this blog… so…
DON’T sue me!
Huehuahruhea
Im looking at things from the “inside” now.
It changes my whole perspective of politics.
I was (and still am) NEVER into politics before.
.. but at the working-world Im living now,
I guess I have no choice but to pay attention to politics.
The bad gone worse,
The worse gone worst!
The worse gone even worster!
I hereby declare… that I completely lost my faith in politicians.
More than ever.
I believe in normal human beings,
Namely Mother Teresa, Oprah… even Rachel Ray and Jamie Oliver!
People can say that Oprah is a New Ager,
.. but heck! She does make a difference in this world.
I believe in my little World-Vision community,
.. who’s been so wonderfully busy trying to provide decent education and health care for people in Singkawang.
I believe in my mother who takes very good care of her maids and workers.
I believe in Abo who’d reach out, scraping her coins to give to pengemis.
… and mumbled to herself “duuh, maap de pak.. ga ada uang kecil” when she couldn’t find any coins.
At least I know they did it with the right heart.
Im just being skeptical, sarcastic and bitter this morning.
Maybe those politicians started off well.
.. maybe they really try their best to make this world a better place.
…. But I think they got lost somewhere between the money and pressure of their fellow politicians.
Quoting Glenn
“.. the road to hell is full of good intentions. “
Anywaaaay…
I’ve got disclaimer for this blog… so…
DON’T sue me!
Huehuahruhea
Comments