Some rallies are necessary, I believe some useful and have the right message.
But obviously the one that's been going on these few days aren't!
I believe that there are more effective ways than calling for mob demonstrations.
The bike to work rally, the Walk for Justice, stuff like that, I can support.
But the call to gather 10,000 people is as equally WTF as the ruling coalition's decision to simply make everybody's life difficult.
It's not going to change anything, peopleeee!
You are nothing.
Left alone to other countries, you are nothing even TO ME.
Honestly, if I have all the power and immunity..
you'll be long gone from the face of the earth.
You guys are nothing but trouble.
... nothing but craps.
When it boils down to taking a stand,
and making that choice to be part of the difference,
the bulk of the nation are simply way too coward to do the right thing.
Gosh, when can I start blessing this country with my words?
... it's a looooooong looooooooong way...
Comments