I browsed through my FB list to delete people I don't know.
... and came across some of the kids from FGT.
They're all grown ups now!!
Time does fly!
They're all in their twenties now, or teens.
The Ng brothers - Garrett, Nick, Vic...
The Lees - Sean, Dom, and Ben... they were practically toddlers when I was there!
The Yims - Joel, Josh (I dont know the little one though), Jared (i think)
The Yongs - Jessica and Jaq..
Laura, Terrence, oh, and Pearly!! Gosh that girl is 20 years old now!!
Never really know her, she was a bit quiet back then.
.. but I always felt that she has a good heart. Somehow.
It's amazing to see how they grew.
It seems like yesterday I helped them in nursery.
It's just amazing. Truly.
Looking at them, I appreciate life more.
So much to see, so much to hear, so much to do, so much to feel.
gimana kalo nanti ngeliat anak sendiri tumbuh ya?
They're making their own histories.
So ready for the world.
Great to see them.
... and came across some of the kids from FGT.
They're all grown ups now!!
Time does fly!
They're all in their twenties now, or teens.
The Ng brothers - Garrett, Nick, Vic...
The Lees - Sean, Dom, and Ben... they were practically toddlers when I was there!
The Yims - Joel, Josh (I dont know the little one though), Jared (i think)
The Yongs - Jessica and Jaq..
Laura, Terrence, oh, and Pearly!! Gosh that girl is 20 years old now!!
Never really know her, she was a bit quiet back then.
.. but I always felt that she has a good heart. Somehow.
It's amazing to see how they grew.
It seems like yesterday I helped them in nursery.
It's just amazing. Truly.
Looking at them, I appreciate life more.
So much to see, so much to hear, so much to do, so much to feel.
gimana kalo nanti ngeliat anak sendiri tumbuh ya?
They're making their own histories.
So ready for the world.
Great to see them.
Comments