Yeaap! it's me, checking into this abandoned blog.
Been ages since I last post anything here.
Much been going on.
Still at the embassy with all the craps and flowers.
Was looking at my niece's pictures on my phone..
got me thinking.
Life is a series of baby steps,
taken in tiny stumbling movements.
I just hope that by the time we finally learn to 'get it right',
our backs aren't bent, hair hasn't greyed and eyesights haven't worn off.
Tragedy, or comedy, depending how you see it.
So I try hard to remember, remember why Im here on earth,
why I do the things I do,
say the things I say.
Some seek religious escapism, trusting in a Godly figure of some kind.
Many cannot decide, refuse to decide,
calling themselves 'agnostics', or 'discoverers'....
others choose science, skeptical to the very end,
.... and yet working so hard to 'get the facts' sorted out - except, alas, the facts are never facts, the truth is never truth - each time, something occurs - it seems real, and then that wisp of reality floats away as if in a dream.
The past catches up with you so quickly,
you forget you're actually living in the present.
And the future? Sometimes it doesn't ever seem to make sense.
... but strangely, I feel reallllyyy good about the future.
Somehow I know it'll turn out alright.
Ah.. baby steps,
they can be taken in pure discovery.
pure wonder.
... choosing to feel and excavate every sensation,
every breath.
every pebble with awe.
opening our eyes again and again to the constant resurrection of the new world.
We're living in a world and reality of deaths, yes.
.. but we so often forget, this is also a renewing world of births.
I thought it was wondrous to remind myself of that.
Shh… in the heat, the universe is telling you something.
Can't you hear? ;)
Been ages since I last post anything here.
Much been going on.
Still at the embassy with all the craps and flowers.
Was looking at my niece's pictures on my phone..
got me thinking.
Life is a series of baby steps,
taken in tiny stumbling movements.
I just hope that by the time we finally learn to 'get it right',
our backs aren't bent, hair hasn't greyed and eyesights haven't worn off.
Tragedy, or comedy, depending how you see it.
So I try hard to remember, remember why Im here on earth,
why I do the things I do,
say the things I say.
Some seek religious escapism, trusting in a Godly figure of some kind.
Many cannot decide, refuse to decide,
calling themselves 'agnostics', or 'discoverers'....
others choose science, skeptical to the very end,
.... and yet working so hard to 'get the facts' sorted out - except, alas, the facts are never facts, the truth is never truth - each time, something occurs - it seems real, and then that wisp of reality floats away as if in a dream.
The past catches up with you so quickly,
you forget you're actually living in the present.
And the future? Sometimes it doesn't ever seem to make sense.
... but strangely, I feel reallllyyy good about the future.
Somehow I know it'll turn out alright.
Ah.. baby steps,
they can be taken in pure discovery.
pure wonder.
... choosing to feel and excavate every sensation,
every breath.
every pebble with awe.
opening our eyes again and again to the constant resurrection of the new world.
We're living in a world and reality of deaths, yes.
.. but we so often forget, this is also a renewing world of births.
I thought it was wondrous to remind myself of that.
Shh… in the heat, the universe is telling you something.
Can't you hear? ;)
Comments