Dear Onya,
Today - May 21, 2011 - at 12.30 pm, Mami and Daddy will officially dedicate you to Jesus.
We will put our hearts together to pray for you, darling girl. Ps. Jose Carol, the one that officiated Mami and Daddy's wedding, will be there to lay his hands on us.
Not a single day passed without me saying a prayer for you Onya.
Doa mami even dari sebelum you were born, that you will be happy and healthy - that God will give you wisdom to make the right decision everyday of your life.
You know, Mami bahkan uda berdoa buat jodoh kamu :)
Mami berdoa that you will marry a man who loves God, who loves you and of course - whom you love too. Mami prays that you will have a simple, uncomplicated love-life like mine.
Okay, bukan Mami namanya kalo ga mikir (ke)panjang(an) - I have also been praying for your child(ren)... That proses hamil n persalinan kamu will be easy and you and your husband will have all the wisdom to raise your child(ren).
So one day, just in case I'm not around anymore... When you read this blog, you'll know that your Mami got you covered :)
Above all, Mami prays that you will one day get to know Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. That kamu akan menjadi pribadi yg takut akan Tuhan.
Onya, God has given me such a HUGE privilege to have you as my daughter. I promise to do my very best to raise you well so you can be the best that you can, so you can use your full potential.
Be passionate, Onya. In everything that you do. Kamu adalah generasi bintang.
You are my shining star.
Girl, looking at you sleeping right now bring tears to my eyes.
How wonderful you are. How time flies. You will be 10 months old in a couple of days. You've sat. You've crawled. You've stood and cruised. You know how to clap, waves good bye, shakes hands. You've drank from a straw!! Oh how I love being able to witness every milestone.
You haven't have a single tooth yet hahaha. I'm not worry at all.
Anyway, that's all for now ya. I need to get back to sleep.
I love you baby girl.
Love,
Your mom.
Today - May 21, 2011 - at 12.30 pm, Mami and Daddy will officially dedicate you to Jesus.
We will put our hearts together to pray for you, darling girl. Ps. Jose Carol, the one that officiated Mami and Daddy's wedding, will be there to lay his hands on us.
Not a single day passed without me saying a prayer for you Onya.
Doa mami even dari sebelum you were born, that you will be happy and healthy - that God will give you wisdom to make the right decision everyday of your life.
You know, Mami bahkan uda berdoa buat jodoh kamu :)
Mami berdoa that you will marry a man who loves God, who loves you and of course - whom you love too. Mami prays that you will have a simple, uncomplicated love-life like mine.
Okay, bukan Mami namanya kalo ga mikir (ke)panjang(an) - I have also been praying for your child(ren)... That proses hamil n persalinan kamu will be easy and you and your husband will have all the wisdom to raise your child(ren).
So one day, just in case I'm not around anymore... When you read this blog, you'll know that your Mami got you covered :)
Above all, Mami prays that you will one day get to know Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. That kamu akan menjadi pribadi yg takut akan Tuhan.
Onya, God has given me such a HUGE privilege to have you as my daughter. I promise to do my very best to raise you well so you can be the best that you can, so you can use your full potential.
Be passionate, Onya. In everything that you do. Kamu adalah generasi bintang.
You are my shining star.
Girl, looking at you sleeping right now bring tears to my eyes.
How wonderful you are. How time flies. You will be 10 months old in a couple of days. You've sat. You've crawled. You've stood and cruised. You know how to clap, waves good bye, shakes hands. You've drank from a straw!! Oh how I love being able to witness every milestone.
You haven't have a single tooth yet hahaha. I'm not worry at all.
Anyway, that's all for now ya. I need to get back to sleep.
I love you baby girl.
Love,
Your mom.
Comments