Many moons ago I had lots and lots to talk about. I suppose I can attribute that seemingly continuous flow of opinions to my youth, or my inexperience with life or maybe it was just me and my love for talking on paper.
I used to be a very talkative person online. On the Internet, I've always been a very opinionated person, bulldozing my way to have my piece of mind heard, using this personal space to rant on relentlessly about my point of view - and during those really active years, it really didn't matter to me what people thought.
These days, for some reason, I don't quite feel the need to be so insistent about expounding my opinions anymore.
I mean, I'm still me. And some things do get me riled up and I speed along to Twitter to drop off my piece of mind – but those moments just aren't that frequent anymore. Even on those social platforms, I log on with something important and urgent I intend to say, but as I type and attempt to frame my thoughts into 140 characters, the energy seems to fizzle out and I just decide to let it be.
It's not that I've forgotten about owning my own blog – it's just, sometimes, I just have no idea what I should write about anymore.
An occasion, an important one, happens, and the thought of blogging about it flickers – I log on, I look at my blog, and then, those words just fizzle away, and I'm left with just a single 140 char line
which could go on Twitter anyway.
Maybe I'm getting to a phase in life when I chose to be opinionated about NOT having an opinion.
I don't know whether I am graduating into that phase of life – I do hope it's not moving into an apathetic 'I don't care' attitude. And I do hope this personal evolution is for the better.
These days, when I do write, I'd mostly typed about Onya or mostly captions about the everyday happenings in my life.... because right now, those things matter a lot more than crazy frustrations over nothing in particular.
So, at almost 4 AM, here I am... Visiting my blog.
Bobo lagi ah..
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
I used to be a very talkative person online. On the Internet, I've always been a very opinionated person, bulldozing my way to have my piece of mind heard, using this personal space to rant on relentlessly about my point of view - and during those really active years, it really didn't matter to me what people thought.
These days, for some reason, I don't quite feel the need to be so insistent about expounding my opinions anymore.
I mean, I'm still me. And some things do get me riled up and I speed along to Twitter to drop off my piece of mind – but those moments just aren't that frequent anymore. Even on those social platforms, I log on with something important and urgent I intend to say, but as I type and attempt to frame my thoughts into 140 characters, the energy seems to fizzle out and I just decide to let it be.
It's not that I've forgotten about owning my own blog – it's just, sometimes, I just have no idea what I should write about anymore.
An occasion, an important one, happens, and the thought of blogging about it flickers – I log on, I look at my blog, and then, those words just fizzle away, and I'm left with just a single 140 char line
which could go on Twitter anyway.
Maybe I'm getting to a phase in life when I chose to be opinionated about NOT having an opinion.
I don't know whether I am graduating into that phase of life – I do hope it's not moving into an apathetic 'I don't care' attitude. And I do hope this personal evolution is for the better.
These days, when I do write, I'd mostly typed about Onya or mostly captions about the everyday happenings in my life.... because right now, those things matter a lot more than crazy frustrations over nothing in particular.
So, at almost 4 AM, here I am... Visiting my blog.
Bobo lagi ah..
Sent from my BlackBerry®
powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT
Comments