Went to NZ on August 10 to "test the water".
Andi landed several interviews in Auckland, and few more in Wellington.
To our surprise, by the time we landed back home, he got a confirmed job offer from NZPost Wellington.
Came as a surprise, krn kita ga nyangka bakal dapet secepet itu. God is good. He is gracious and we're so grateful that His favour is upon us.
Getting a job that fast, with that amount of salary really is mindblowing. Karena most people katanya bahkan susah dapet interview, ini not only we got interviews tp within a week dapet kerja. It's truly God's hands.
Bener deh, one day kalo Onya udah gede.. She can read this blog. If she scrolls further down, she'll find out about the story of God's faithfulness to us as family.
We've come a looong way. For those yg baca blog gua, dr jaman gw mewek2 krn "terpaksa" balik indo, jaman gw jerit2 declared kalo NZ is my promised land, jaman gw yakiiiiin kalo one day gw bakal balik lg ke NZ, jaman gw lost all the faith kalo gw bakal balik Nz, jaman gw 'pasrah' kalo emang ga balik lagi ke NZ,... Ya ampuuun... Tuhan itu baiiiik.
Sekarang I'm at a point where suddenly things are moving so fast. Andi udah flew to Wellington to work for NZ Post last week (Oct 14)... And by the look of it, he's loving it there.
Naga2nya bisa2 beneran pindah kesana in 2-3 months time.
Tapi jujur... I'm so scared.
Tuhan, I really am scared.
I'm not the most sociable person.
In fact, I suck when it comes to making new friends.
kalo udah kenal, yes gw bisa diajak gila2an... Tp kalo sama org baru kenal, gw ini pemalu pisan :(
Trus Onya gimana???
Dia disini uda bisa dibilang lancar ngomongnya. She speaks mostly Bahasa walo di skul dia full inggris.
Tapi gimana nanti dia disana? Gw takut dia 'kaget'... Disini org2 ngerti dia ngomong apa... Lah org bule mana ngerti bahasa indo :(
It'll takes time sampe onya kebiasa ngomong inggris.
And I intend to keep speaking 100% Bahasa sama dia kalo di rumah. Dia harus tetep bisa bahasa indo.
Ga kebayang gw kudu haha-hehe sama bule2 di playground.
Ga kebayang gw kudu nemenin Onya field trip ditengah mami2 bule..
Apalagi di Wellington org asia dikit bener.
Kalo di Auckland mah segambreeng.
Gw bakal feel inferior ga ya?
Duh... Makin deket makin takut.
*slap my face*
This is what you've been waiting for!
You've waited like.. What? Almost 9 freakin' years!!!
Ko sekarang malah jiper??
Ayo doong... Bodoh.
God, I need you.
.... and I miss Andi a lot :(
Comments