Hello world,
It's me... finally checking-in after the longest hiatus ever.
Wont go into details tonight.
Andi tugas nemenin Onya in her room.
So Im on my own tonight.
Yes, Onya has been sleeping in her room, with NO nappy at all.
In just 7 months, my baby has grown so much.
Udah ga nangis di skul.
Udah mau tidur siang di skul.
Udah ga nenen.
Udah diaper-free 24/7!
Udah jago ngomong enggres.
Yah.. will go into details later when (or if!) I have the mood.
Tonight, kinda wanna reflect about my life here.
God has been tremendously faithful.
.... and I have the best husband in the whole wide world.
Life is good here.
I learn so much about myself that, apparently, I have the strength I never knew I had.
More on that later.
On the more practical side, we're building a home.
We've paid the downpayment to secure the land we're after.
Now we're in the midst of negotiating with our builder about the design and the cost.
Agak loncat2 ceritanya karena emang mood lagi ga jelas.
NZ life itu... kalo kata Andi bagaikan petani dapet lahan baru.
Sekarang we're sowing new seeds.
Mulai nyirem lagi, mulai mupuk lagi.
Hasilnya belum keliatan, belum tumbuh.
Tapi pastinya root-nya goes deep, so when it grows.. kita akan dapet hasil panen yg luar biasa bagus.
Musti sabar, musti persevere. It's a very exciting journey indeed
Aug - Sep 2013







It's me... finally checking-in after the longest hiatus ever.
Wont go into details tonight.
Andi tugas nemenin Onya in her room.
So Im on my own tonight.
Yes, Onya has been sleeping in her room, with NO nappy at all.
In just 7 months, my baby has grown so much.
Udah ga nangis di skul.
Udah mau tidur siang di skul.
Udah ga nenen.
Udah diaper-free 24/7!
Udah jago ngomong enggres.
Yah.. will go into details later when (or if!) I have the mood.
Tonight, kinda wanna reflect about my life here.
God has been tremendously faithful.
.... and I have the best husband in the whole wide world.
Life is good here.
I learn so much about myself that, apparently, I have the strength I never knew I had.
More on that later.
On the more practical side, we're building a home.
We've paid the downpayment to secure the land we're after.
Now we're in the midst of negotiating with our builder about the design and the cost.
Agak loncat2 ceritanya karena emang mood lagi ga jelas.
NZ life itu... kalo kata Andi bagaikan petani dapet lahan baru.
Sekarang we're sowing new seeds.
Mulai nyirem lagi, mulai mupuk lagi.
Hasilnya belum keliatan, belum tumbuh.
Tapi pastinya root-nya goes deep, so when it grows.. kita akan dapet hasil panen yg luar biasa bagus.
Musti sabar, musti persevere. It's a very exciting journey indeed
![]() |
| 2 Feb 2013 - Jakarta |

Comments