Being an introvert is not easy.
I enjoy being alone.
Or being with just 1-2 friends.
With people I can be comfortable with.
Sometimes I wish I can be a little outgoing.
No, no... Don't get me wrong.
Im not shy.
Though many will think I am.
But the truth of the matter is: it takes a whole lot of energy for me to mingle or talk to someone new.
At the end of the day, it feels like all my energy being sucked up and I was left with exhaustion.
Drained.
Like today.
We spent 4 hours at our friend's house for dinner and a game night.
The thing is, there were 3 other families being invited and I didnt know any of them.
Again, dont get me wrong.
They were really, REALLY nice.
... But me being me, it's draining.
Istilah gampangnya, gw berasa kayak nahan napas selama 4 jam.
Dan sekarang setelah dirumah, gw berasa baru menghembuskan napas lagi.
That. Is how it feels like.
Im not a people-person.
Never was, and probably never will.
Cape loooh jadi gw kadang2.
Urusan beginian aja ribet, over-thinking.
Dammit.
Why does it have to be so hard?!
Comments