Nunggu Onya bubaran in the car.
Rain hasn't stopped for days on end.
Temperature is plummeting quite significantly this week.
Jadi serem ngebayangin winter nanti gimaneee. Ini first week of autumn aja uda dingin gini.... cammannnaaa?!
Gimana idup?
Bebeje sih ya.... nothing much.
Been catching up with few people lately.
I've done one with Shelley, one with Oline, one with the Koks, two with Fee, one with Miranda, and one with Silky the day after, then another one with Fee this coming Sunday. Oh! And the Koks will probably wanna hangout again this Saturday. Aarrgh!
On top of that, I've been having the kids over for a playdate too! Addison and Shaked came after school today.
Haahh!! I need a break!!
Been so "exhausting" for me.
My mental state is too tired doing all those. I dread every single one of it. Ah, the problem of being an introvert :)
Kinda told Fee about it yesterday, and she went "really?! But you're one of the easiest people to talk to!" ..... well, I guess Im an extroverted introvert.
As I said, Im not shy.
I can honestly be the friendliest and bubbliest person on the planet. But boy oh boy... if only you can see the battle in my head! Lol.
So yes. Next Monday is pretty much my only "break" day, coz mami papi dateng hari Selasanya, so I wont be having lots of "just me" day.
Dont get me wrong, I love having my parents around kok. :)
Comments