Im literally hiding in my walk-in closet now.
The house is sooooo freaking full.
I can hear people laughing and talking outside.
Why did I ever agree to host an event in my house??
Maybe because both Andi and Onya are excited to be the host.
I know at some point I need to get out.
Put on the fake fucking smile and get on woth the shallow conversation.
I would normally be okay with it.
Thing is, I haven't been well physically and mentally lately.
I feel like Im done "people-ing".
Done with the world, if I can have a choice.
Done.
Like.... done, freakin' done!!
I dont need this shit at this point in my life.
Noone gets me.
And I never really ask them to get me anyway.
I just need to be... let be!
I have too much shit going on in my head right now.
Im not in the right head space.
Trying to keep my head above the water is hard enough.
It's been especially hard these couple of weeks.
Now is exactly 7 pm.
By the time they all go, it'll be close to 11 pm normally.
Ah. 4 fuckin hours. How?
AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone
The house is sooooo freaking full.
I can hear people laughing and talking outside.
Why did I ever agree to host an event in my house??
Maybe because both Andi and Onya are excited to be the host.
I know at some point I need to get out.
Put on the fake fucking smile and get on woth the shallow conversation.
I would normally be okay with it.
Thing is, I haven't been well physically and mentally lately.
I feel like Im done "people-ing".
Done with the world, if I can have a choice.
Done.
Like.... done, freakin' done!!
I dont need this shit at this point in my life.
Noone gets me.
And I never really ask them to get me anyway.
I just need to be... let be!
I have too much shit going on in my head right now.
Im not in the right head space.
Trying to keep my head above the water is hard enough.
It's been especially hard these couple of weeks.
Now is exactly 7 pm.
By the time they all go, it'll be close to 11 pm normally.
Ah. 4 fuckin hours. How?
AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!
Sent from my iPhone
Comments