What's Been Happening Lately?
Last christmas was fun.
Didn't have any fancy celebration or watsoever, just had a humbling BBQ dinner.
Gw udah mutusin buat ngebenahin and nata ulang idup gw.
Well, at least gw kudu change my mindset about some stuff in my life.
Something strange happened inside me.
... felt like something has infused my spirit with passion.
It's been a while.
Days like this I could go on wandering in my restful mind, or sit around and watch time go by. Doing nothing because 'nothing' seems like the perfect way to spend my time.
Life has been, well, .... like life.
I've wasted less time reasoning with myself these days.
I take it one day at a time, and I couldn't have worked it out any better.
Some days you get too caught up in your own reflection. Daydreaming. Somewhat oblivion to what's surrounding you. Wishing for the day someone would rescue you, sweep you off your feet, and enthrone you to an entire world you could call your own.
.... Like little secrets you make. Because you know, no one can take that away from you.
I guess some things, you just don't grow out of.
Im never ready for another, new, year.
.... But I guess I always kinda hoping that one day, we'll all live happily ever after.
And whatever it is I've been waiting for, whenever the time comes, I'll know.
Some days are just like this... full of waiting.
Yet I never run out of hope. Even when I did run out of hope, it eventually came back.
.... And that's why I know, I'll be okay.
Just like every other time.
Now I wanna learn to commit.
I wanna renew every single vows that I've made.
.. starting with my commitment to DATE, FA, and of course God.
Last christmas was fun.
Didn't have any fancy celebration or watsoever, just had a humbling BBQ dinner.
Gw udah mutusin buat ngebenahin and nata ulang idup gw.
Well, at least gw kudu change my mindset about some stuff in my life.
Something strange happened inside me.
... felt like something has infused my spirit with passion.
It's been a while.
Days like this I could go on wandering in my restful mind, or sit around and watch time go by. Doing nothing because 'nothing' seems like the perfect way to spend my time.
Life has been, well, .... like life.
I've wasted less time reasoning with myself these days.
I take it one day at a time, and I couldn't have worked it out any better.
Some days you get too caught up in your own reflection. Daydreaming. Somewhat oblivion to what's surrounding you. Wishing for the day someone would rescue you, sweep you off your feet, and enthrone you to an entire world you could call your own.
.... Like little secrets you make. Because you know, no one can take that away from you.
I guess some things, you just don't grow out of.
Im never ready for another, new, year.
.... But I guess I always kinda hoping that one day, we'll all live happily ever after.
And whatever it is I've been waiting for, whenever the time comes, I'll know.
Some days are just like this... full of waiting.
Yet I never run out of hope. Even when I did run out of hope, it eventually came back.
.... And that's why I know, I'll be okay.
Just like every other time.
Now I wanna learn to commit.
I wanna renew every single vows that I've made.
.. starting with my commitment to DATE, FA, and of course God.
Comments