Whole my life, I’ve never met anybody named Candice.
I knew one or two Candices.. but I never actually met any of them in person.
I met a CandAce once in Holland, but never really met any CandIce.
Today, I met one.
Exactly the same spelling.
Born in the month of March too.
A very nice, out going, educated person.
A former Metro TV weather reporter, currently an MTV VJ.
These couple of months, I’ve met some “celebrity” from electronic and print media.
.. but nobody excite me.
Guess Im just thrilled to met another Candice.
Even my boss was thrilled!
When she left, he came by and said :
“it was really fun to meet two Candices… and guess what? She’s Chinese too!”
(apparently he doesn’t know that many Chinese in the embassy compound, so he’s excited that I met another Chinese *duh*)
Anyway, on this day…
Candice Eva has met Candice Anggunadinata.
Comments