Dear IO Team,
I just wanted to say how proud I am of you all. Today we pulled together and successfully ran one of Embassy Jakarta's most complex and challenging media events in memory, managing to earn tremendously positive coverage. It was a lot hard work, and all of you put in extra hours and dealt with seemingly impossible tasks, but the results speak for themselves. The entire Embassy was impressed by you, and I heard praise for our section from nearly every single other Embassy section today -- and especially from the Front Office. Each and every one of you should feel the satisfaction of a job well done. Thank you for your excellent teamwork today and for making the Information Office looks so good.
Sincerely,
Tristram
----------------------
Hihihihi... a little appreciation from our boss.
Something I've NEVER heard from Baskaran.
Yg gw inget dari si baski cuma :
"Im a fucking CFO, you know"
(yes, he did say the F word)
how ironic. kekekekeeekkk
Comments