Walked into TP's office and heard some classical music from his iPod.
I freezed for split seconds,
felt a sudden rush of indescribable peace.
It's been years since I last listened to any of those.
somehow the melodies are fading away from my life.
I forgot.
I forgot how it made me feel.
... how it used to make me fly,
... how it took me to mountain top, overseeing an endless carpet of greens.
I forgot how much I loved classical.
.
I freezed for split seconds,
felt a sudden rush of indescribable peace.
It's been years since I last listened to any of those.
somehow the melodies are fading away from my life.
I forgot.
I forgot how it made me feel.
... how it used to make me fly,
... how it took me to mountain top, overseeing an endless carpet of greens.
I forgot how much I loved classical.
.
Comments