Dear God,
How could it have taken me almost twenty eight years to fully comprehend that no matter how far I go, no matter how long for...
.... this heart still has a home.
It may not always be in the greatest comfort,
or in sheer convenience.
It's the faith of knowing that whatever I do,
or however deep I've fallen...
I trust that Im gonna be alright..
The human side of me ache a lot.
I see people so easily come and go, in and out Australia and NZ.
When is my turn God?
Dont You think I've waited long enough?
Dont You think I've done all I could?
Dont You know the pains of waiting in the dark?
... but I guess the capacity has been enlarged.
I believe my time will come.
some day... somehow....
This isn't home.
But I'll be fine for a while.
How could it have taken me almost twenty eight years to fully comprehend that no matter how far I go, no matter how long for...
.... this heart still has a home.
It may not always be in the greatest comfort,
or in sheer convenience.
It's the faith of knowing that whatever I do,
or however deep I've fallen...
I trust that Im gonna be alright..
The human side of me ache a lot.
I see people so easily come and go, in and out Australia and NZ.
When is my turn God?
Dont You think I've waited long enough?
Dont You think I've done all I could?
Dont You know the pains of waiting in the dark?
... but I guess the capacity has been enlarged.
I believe my time will come.
some day... somehow....
This isn't home.
But I'll be fine for a while.
Comments