As always, this is the best time to have a 'me' time.
I said in my earlier post that I didn't wanna think tonight.
Well guess what?
Here I am, thinking hard.
Analysing every single corner of my heart.
Mendadak I miss SL.
I miss Jo too.
Why?
What made them stands out in my life.
Something suddenly struck me.
Among many good qualities in them,
it was their "how are you" that made a huge different.
How many times do we say "how are you?" and actually meant it?
In many cases, we come together and say to each other "How are you today?"
And the answers are most likely to be
"Good, thank you" or "Fine"
No matter how terrible we may feel, that's just seems to be the right and polite answer.
The 'how are yous' are often only perfunctory and we seldom listen for a response.
Not many people, including myself, say that simple line with a heart.
SL and Jo did.
They look through the "Im fine" and took time to really look inside.
I miss that.
It's been a while since I opened up.
Andi has been great,
But sometimes I need a girl-friend.
Someone with a big bear hug.
Someone who'd pray for (and with) me.
--- well, Jo didn't pray, but she cried with me.
Someone whom I can be a kid with.
Since 2004 I feel like I've always been the 'big sister'.
--- And Im enjoying every moment of it,
Ga ngeluh ko.
Bener de, Im trully grateful for the friends around me.
... Cuma lagi mellow aja.
I haven't been the greatest "how are you" asker either.
Some because I simply dont care,
Some other time because I didn't know how to start.
Anyway, uda mulai ga konsen karena:
1. Mendadak kebelet boker
2. Gerah bgt, uda keringetan lepek
3. Mo berak
4. Needs to poo
5. Sumpah pengen beraaak!!!
Sent from my iPhone
Comments