Haven't been touching this blog for so long..
I must blame Facebook.
Too busy with the status and all :)
What's been happening lately?
Nothing much sih...
Expecting great things to happen this year onwards.
Sitting here at Starbucks,
waiting for Andi as usual....
too bad the person next to me talk too loud, it's disturbing!
Anyway, seharian ngeliatin Andi menganalisa saham.
Seru juga ngeliatin pergerakan naek turunnya.
I can see myself sitting 6 hours a day doing that.
Hari ini untung 85,000.
Walo masih kecil, tapi saya senang! :)
Anyway..
playing stocks seem to be the easy way out.
It's just my way of justifying myself.
Life is rather dead or unproductive lately.
Oh it was so hard to wait and sit still.
I feel as though God moved and lost my address.
Im struggling with this feeling of abandonment.
On the other side, i feel as though Im about to burst inside.
I get this sense that something wonderful is about to happen,
but i dont quite know what it is.
I can feel it move inside me,
but I dont know what it's gonna be like.
Every single day I live with the hope that God will reveal it to me.
Aaa...
gua lagi ga mau mikir apa2.
Ga mao mikir kerjaan,
ga mao mikir masa depan,
ga mao mikir PR,
ga mao mikir cita2,
ga mao mikir duit,
ga mao mikiiirr!
Besok aja ya baru mikir lagi.
Im not giving up kok,
Im just tired.
Im having a love-hate relationship with life.
And now, Im not loving it... and Im not hating it either.
I just wanna break lose.
Just for a moment in time.
masih sejam lagi niii...
I must blame Facebook.
Too busy with the status and all :)
What's been happening lately?
Nothing much sih...
Expecting great things to happen this year onwards.
Sitting here at Starbucks,
waiting for Andi as usual....
too bad the person next to me talk too loud, it's disturbing!
Anyway, seharian ngeliatin Andi menganalisa saham.
Seru juga ngeliatin pergerakan naek turunnya.
I can see myself sitting 6 hours a day doing that.
Hari ini untung 85,000.
Walo masih kecil, tapi saya senang! :)
Anyway..
playing stocks seem to be the easy way out.
It's just my way of justifying myself.
Life is rather dead or unproductive lately.
Oh it was so hard to wait and sit still.
I feel as though God moved and lost my address.
Im struggling with this feeling of abandonment.
On the other side, i feel as though Im about to burst inside.
I get this sense that something wonderful is about to happen,
but i dont quite know what it is.
I can feel it move inside me,
but I dont know what it's gonna be like.
Every single day I live with the hope that God will reveal it to me.
Aaa...
gua lagi ga mau mikir apa2.
Ga mao mikir kerjaan,
ga mao mikir masa depan,
ga mao mikir PR,
ga mao mikir cita2,
ga mao mikir duit,
ga mao mikiiirr!
Besok aja ya baru mikir lagi.
Im not giving up kok,
Im just tired.
Im having a love-hate relationship with life.
And now, Im not loving it... and Im not hating it either.
I just wanna break lose.
Just for a moment in time.
masih sejam lagi niii...
Comments