She told me,
"Waktu itu gw ngerasa, you were the miracle that God promised :) "
waktu dia bilang gitu,
gue kaget.
Im flattered, Im humbled.
Dooh, kita tuh dulu bandeeel banget.
Bandel as in BANDEL!
Bandel yg bisa sampe ditangkep polisi kalo sampe ketauaaan.
Serious felony yg bukan cuma sekedar "ngutil di toko buku"
(which, I did juga dulu... but then again, siapa sih yg ga pernah ngutil?? ehuahuhuhahah)
Gila ih,
kalo diinget2 lagi.... gue tuh dulu sintiing!!
What was I thinking back then?
... I guess I wasn't thinking kali yee...
I risked my future tanpa mikir sama sekali.
Weeddeeww.
Tapi I guess now we can laugh about it.
We grew up.
... and to hear that word from her,
duuh... rasanya ga pantes.
She taught me more.
She opened my eyes more.
Yes, kadang she can be annoying with her mood swings,
kadang nyebeliiiiin banget.
tapi that merely shows that she's human.
Justru dia yg ga sempurna yg nyentuh hati gw.
Terimakasih sahabat.
.. for showing me that it's totally okay to screw up big time.
.. and most importantly, for bouncing back up.
The pleasure is all mine.
"Waktu itu gw ngerasa, you were the miracle that God promised :) "
waktu dia bilang gitu,
gue kaget.
Im flattered, Im humbled.
Dooh, kita tuh dulu bandeeel banget.
Bandel as in BANDEL!
Bandel yg bisa sampe ditangkep polisi kalo sampe ketauaaan.
Serious felony yg bukan cuma sekedar "ngutil di toko buku"
(which, I did juga dulu... but then again, siapa sih yg ga pernah ngutil?? ehuahuhuhahah)
Gila ih,
kalo diinget2 lagi.... gue tuh dulu sintiing!!
What was I thinking back then?
... I guess I wasn't thinking kali yee...
I risked my future tanpa mikir sama sekali.
Weeddeeww.
Tapi I guess now we can laugh about it.
We grew up.
... and to hear that word from her,
duuh... rasanya ga pantes.
She taught me more.
She opened my eyes more.
Yes, kadang she can be annoying with her mood swings,
kadang nyebeliiiiin banget.
tapi that merely shows that she's human.
Justru dia yg ga sempurna yg nyentuh hati gw.
Terimakasih sahabat.
.. for showing me that it's totally okay to screw up big time.
.. and most importantly, for bouncing back up.
The pleasure is all mine.
Comments