Belly is getting bigger.
Sometimes I really wobble like a penguin on stilts,
especially in the morning when I just woke up.
Most of the time you'd hear me say
"duuh, aduu duuuhhhh.. pantat kiri gua sakit!"
Yes, strangely, only my left butt hurts!
I realize that Sonia loves to snuggle on the right side of my belly.
I've got a right-sider stuck inside my belly half the time :)
I'll be exactly 36 weeks tomorrow. 9 months!!
Which means, in 'what-to-expect' pregnancy guides and sites,
they say that I'll be seeing Sonia in 2-4 more weeks!
How time flies!!
Aaahh.... Im excited.
The house is almost done.
Lear to be grateful regardless of the stupid tukangs.
Indeed it is a very cozy, adem house.
A place I will call 'home' soon.
Now... off to the loo to poo :)
The husband is coming and get me in 15 minutes for our belated dinner date.
Sometimes I really wobble like a penguin on stilts,
especially in the morning when I just woke up.
Most of the time you'd hear me say
"duuh, aduu duuuhhhh.. pantat kiri gua sakit!"
Yes, strangely, only my left butt hurts!
I realize that Sonia loves to snuggle on the right side of my belly.
I've got a right-sider stuck inside my belly half the time :)
I'll be exactly 36 weeks tomorrow. 9 months!!
Which means, in 'what-to-expect' pregnancy guides and sites,
they say that I'll be seeing Sonia in 2-4 more weeks!
How time flies!!
Aaahh.... Im excited.
The house is almost done.
Lear to be grateful regardless of the stupid tukangs.
Indeed it is a very cozy, adem house.
A place I will call 'home' soon.
Now... off to the loo to poo :)
The husband is coming and get me in 15 minutes for our belated dinner date.
Comments