I want to live life
.... knowing that I've made enough mistakes to stay sane.
I want love to challenge my heart,
and I want life to question my faith,
and know that I've won.
I want to know that some dreams live forever.
I want to jump like I never fall.
I want to fly like I never. ever. have to land.
I could never be perfect, Im just me.
And I am just as flawed as you are.
There's only so much you can give without giving yourself away.
And right now, it is me who's falling apart.
But you can't see it.
.... knowing that I've made enough mistakes to stay sane.
I want love to challenge my heart,
and I want life to question my faith,
and know that I've won.
I want to know that some dreams live forever.
I want to jump like I never fall.
I want to fly like I never. ever. have to land.
I could never be perfect, Im just me.
And I am just as flawed as you are.
There's only so much you can give without giving yourself away.
And right now, it is me who's falling apart.
But you can't see it.
Comments