Exactly 12 hours from now, my baby will turn 2!!
Welcome Terrific Two!!
Two years ago, at this hour - I wondered whether the funny feeling was a real contraction.
It surely was!
Was in labour for 13 hours, and on July 23rd 2010.. Voila! There she was!
I didn't have a "teary-touchy" moment when I held her for the very first time.
I guess I was just happy that the labour has finally stopped and that she's perfect.
My first "OMG! I'm a mom!" moment happened that night.
Andi was sleeping and Onya cried incessantly.
Tried everything I could to calm her down.
I failed.
.... Until I let her sleep on my chest and I sang "centre of it all" by Hillsong United UK.
She calmed down immediately and that was the first time I realize that I'm a mother and felt an unending stream of love flowing out from me to her. Almost literally.
A blink of an eye, and she's turning two in less than 12 hours!!!
A blessing indeed.
She changes my life.
In a very great way.
Went to mall today..
She slept on my shoulder.
I had tears in my eyes, holding her in my arms is simply undescribable.
How God blesses me with this cutie...
The privilege is mine, really.
Ah. Terimakasih Tuhan.
I pray that Your hands will be upon Onya.
Let Your grace and favour be upon her.
Jaga hidupnya... Now and forevermore.
Welcome Terrific Two!!
Two years ago, at this hour - I wondered whether the funny feeling was a real contraction.
It surely was!
Was in labour for 13 hours, and on July 23rd 2010.. Voila! There she was!
I didn't have a "teary-touchy" moment when I held her for the very first time.
I guess I was just happy that the labour has finally stopped and that she's perfect.
My first "OMG! I'm a mom!" moment happened that night.
Andi was sleeping and Onya cried incessantly.
Tried everything I could to calm her down.
I failed.
.... Until I let her sleep on my chest and I sang "centre of it all" by Hillsong United UK.
She calmed down immediately and that was the first time I realize that I'm a mother and felt an unending stream of love flowing out from me to her. Almost literally.
A blink of an eye, and she's turning two in less than 12 hours!!!
A blessing indeed.
She changes my life.
In a very great way.
Went to mall today..
She slept on my shoulder.
I had tears in my eyes, holding her in my arms is simply undescribable.
How God blesses me with this cutie...
The privilege is mine, really.
Ah. Terimakasih Tuhan.
I pray that Your hands will be upon Onya.
Let Your grace and favour be upon her.
Jaga hidupnya... Now and forevermore.
Comments