Skip to main content

Clock is Ticking

Kurang dr 2 bulan lagi gua berangkat.
Takut ga? Takut!
Bingung ga? Bingung!

Masi banyak hal yg belum settle... Rumah belum ada, mobil belum ada, sekolah sih kira2 udah adalah.
Skrg lg nunggu si official stiker biru itu nempel di pasport.
Mungkin ga ya dpt before christmas?

Belakangan ini gua lagi gundah.
Apalagi kalo bukan masalah rumah... .
Pdhal enak bgt kan kalo bisa beli rumah cash, gamplokin duit 4-5m ke bank. Nih, gua bayar lunaaasss. Hahaha
Kenapa ya harga rumah disana mahal2. Belon buat isinya.

Kemaren, bahkan sampe tadi pagi gua sempet frustasi.
Sekalinya ada rumah yg cocok... Eeeh, harganya ebujubuneng.

Skrg I'm doing what I need to be doing.
Duduk diem si starbucks, with my earphone on, trus mikir and pray.

Saat ini keadaan disekeliling gw seems to be soooo out of my control, jauuhh diluar kemampuan gw..
Kayanya kecewa, takut, bingung...
Ahirnya I close my eyes and try to see the unseen.
Ambil napas dalem2....
This is exactly what I need.
Duduk diem. Ngobrol sama the Unseen :)
And itu changes things.

Bisa ditebak gw yg cengeng ini setengah mati nahan aer mata biar ga ngences. Bukan karena gua sedih... Ga tau juga kenapa sih, tp ya begitulah.

Klise yah.

Terus gw baca blog entry-nya Arman yg terahir...
He promised to carry Emma sampe dia ga kuat gendong emma lagi.
Gw liat ati seorang bapak ke anaknya disitu.
Again, si cengeng ini ngembeng2 baca kalimat simple di ahir blognya.
Jadi adem deh ati gua... Gw percaya atinya Tuhan juga gitu.

Jadi apa sekarang gw udah ga gundah?
Masih.
Tapi ati gw adem skrg. Things are gonna be just fine.
It's gonna be great.
It's gonna be awesome.
It's gonna be alright.

We're going to the promised land.
It's gonna be great.
It's gonna be awesome.
It's gonna be alright.

Soal rumah? Pasti nemu yg terbaik.
Yang cocok, yg harganya masuk bajet, yg neighbourhoodnya ok.
It's gonna be great.
It's gonna be awesome.
It's gonna be alright.

I may not have much to offer, tapi Tuhan...
1 ati, 2 tangan, 2 kaki, tiap hembus napas and tiap detak jantung ini percaya 101% that You are God.
I know that u know exactly what You're doing.
Dan aku percaya.

Comments

Arman said…
yah apalagi Tuhan ya... Dia pasti akan menggendong kita kapanpun juga. gak mungkin Dia gak kuat kan... :)

cheer up ya!!!
VD said…
Wah Dice, gak nyangka kamu juga baca blogny Arman...i am always silent reader hahahha. Will pray for you, Andi ama Onya have a blessed Christmas.

Mang serem sih, stepping into the unknown. But He is there too...:)



Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List

Yep. Been hearing a lot about people dropped dead suddenly. Mulai dari si Adjie Masaid, babenya si Joshua, then just now Emma's friend juga Dadaism died of heart attack. She was 29 years old, just got ,arrayed last October. Life is so fragile. That's why I really hate Andi each time I have to remind him over and over again about healthy lifestyle. Anyway, decided to make a bucket list for myself. 1. Back to NZ 2. Sky dive 3. Vacation to Russia 4. Having more than enough funds for Onya to pursue her degree in England, Oxford University preferably :) 5. Ngeliat Andi punya bodi keren 6. Buying a house for my parents 7. Karet tengsin dijual Hmmm....... Belon kepikiran yg lawn. Nanti di update lg deh

Lavender and Butterfly

My very first (and probably my last) tattoo. Why lavender ?  Because I love the smell.  I love the colour.  Lavender is pretty much the only plant that stays alive in my garden. It thrives in pretty much any weather with very little care. It lives with a big bunch of other lavenders but it can also lives on its own little bundle. It shows strength, and grace. Butterfly means beauty. Not just superficial beauty... but beauty after a storm. Beauty that was earned.  Like, after it went through struggles from a cocoon. Plus, you see butterfly (normally) in a great weather. Adds the beauty to the surroundings, like a balance in the universe.  Psalm 23:6 , is what I really resonate in my life.  That no matter what, no matter where, no matter how many bad decisions I’ve made.... God’s goodness and mercy is always with me. That I’m okay. That the God who made the universe loves me still.  That regardless how fucked up I am, His goodness and mercy is always wi...

A Wife's Heart

Postingan kali ini buat Andi. Feel so blessed beyond words punya suami kaya beliau. Walo banyak rese n nyebelinnya juga. He works really hard. I mean REALLY hard. I know I've complained about him being too busy, but lately he changed. Yes, dia masih sibuk banget di kantor. Yes, dia masih suka 'nyetrap' gw di mobil suru tunggu. Tapi I know that family is his top priority. The house is almost done. Andi spent hours last Sat and Sun buat bebersih rumah. Gw ga boleh ikut. "masih debuan banget" - gitu katanya. He knows Im allergic to dust and frankly, what can a pregnant woman possibly do? Ga mungkin juga kan gw ngangkat2 furniture. Naek tangga aja suka engap. Dapet laporan dari Otoy, Andi ngangkat2 barang ampe mukanya merah, ampe kringetan ngeces2... Gw tau dia pasti cape banget. Tapi begitu pulang he brought nothing but his big, warm smile. "Udah. Nanti gw sekali lagi kesana, finalize bersih2 - then you can come. Tuh gw beliin kelapa, mau diminum sekarang ga?...