Skip to main content

Sekilas Cerita Weekend

Okaaayyy.... Sooo, Onya is 5 now.
Udah masuk SD.
Been 3 weeks since her first day at primary. 
It was reaaallly sad leaving Little School, we miss Little School very much.

Tapiii... Good thing-nya, Onya enjoy banget di primary-nya. 
She's so excited about it. 
Daaann gw ampir tiap hari ngawasin dia dari rumah pake binocular 😁 
The joy of tinggal di gunung, sekolahnya pas dibawah jadi keliatan cukup jelas dari rumah. 

Tonight, Im proud of myself. 
I defeated all my social anxieties dan ikut dateng ke gathering emak2 primary school-nya Onya. 

Rameeee. Ada ampir 25 orang yg dateng and I was the only Asian.
Acaranya malem, 19:30 baru mulai. 
Cuma acara kumpul emak2 aja sih. No kids and no husbands, diadainnya di salah satu rumah emak2 itu. 

Dari 25 org itu yg gw kenal cuma 2.
Gw bahkan ga kenal sama yg punya rumah, jadi gw diundang ama salah satu yg gw kenal itu. 

Acaranya hari ini, gw stressnya udah berhari2 dooong. 
Not only Im an introvert, tapi gw juga punya social anxiety hahaha kacau dah. 
Tapi Im glad I went sih.
Sekarang udah lega. Udah lewat. Waktunya buat recharge my inner self. 

Sekarang lagi tipsy sih. 
Tipsy enak, ga sampe mabok... Enak melayang aja gitu hahaha. 
Had 3 glasses of wine. Well, ga sampe 3 si karena minumnya pake gelas champagne, jadi ya less than 3 deh. 

So yeah... im quite happy.
I deserve a pat on my shoulder.
Kemaren gw nemenin Onya playdate yg mana itu juga bikin gw stress. 
Ya itulah, gw kan ga kenal ama emaknya temen onya.
Cuma ketemu baru 2x pas jemput onya for less than 5 minutes tus tau2 udah diundang aja gitu ke rumahnya.

Jadi 2 hari berturut2 ini gw mengalahkan social anxiety gw dengan mantra "demi onya, demi onya, demi onya".

Mind you, gw ini ga pendiem or appear to be shy loh. 
Selama playdate n acara emak2 tadi gw ngoceh kok.. Banyak juga cuma cengar cengirnya sih. Im not shy. I just have social anxiety aja. 
And being an introvert that I am, udahannya tuh berasa tenaga gw kayak abiiis kesedot and Im gonna need an alone time to recharge. 
Tapi gw legggaaaaa... Pheewww. 
Well maybe the wine did help hahahaha.  

Onya tadi pagi ballet, trus keyboard, trus si Ethan dateng ke rumah maen. These two get along really well, walo Ethan itu loud and pecicilan. Dan anehnya, di sekolah (iya, sudah bersatu kembali karena Ethan masuk primary duluan bulan April kemaren - disini ga ada cut off date - pokonya begitu anak ultah ke 5, mereka bisa langsung masuk primary ga peduli bulan apa) mereka ga gitu maen bareng loh. 






Comments

Arman said…
social anxiety? jadi tiap kali mau ketemu orang selalu berasanya males gitu ya?

onya cakep banget jadi ballerina :)
Viola Deo said…
onya ud gede banget. Kapan kapan share donk edu system di sono, kalo SD mulai umur 5 itu formatny gmn? Btw same here, gue selalu bil.demi anak demi anak kalo keluar bt playdate ato hs co op, akibat py anak extrovert abis sedangkan makny introvert gini ><

Popular posts from this blog

Bucket List

Yep. Been hearing a lot about people dropped dead suddenly. Mulai dari si Adjie Masaid, babenya si Joshua, then just now Emma's friend juga Dadaism died of heart attack. She was 29 years old, just got ,arrayed last October. Life is so fragile. That's why I really hate Andi each time I have to remind him over and over again about healthy lifestyle. Anyway, decided to make a bucket list for myself. 1. Back to NZ 2. Sky dive 3. Vacation to Russia 4. Having more than enough funds for Onya to pursue her degree in England, Oxford University preferably :) 5. Ngeliat Andi punya bodi keren 6. Buying a house for my parents 7. Karet tengsin dijual Hmmm....... Belon kepikiran yg lawn. Nanti di update lg deh

Pippy

We have a new addition in the family. We adopted a Jack Russell from SPCA.  Kenapa anjing? Karena seumur idup gua, for as long as I can remember, gua selalu punya anjing. Bukan cuma sekedar "miara" loh, tapi yg bener2 part of the family.  Yg paling membekas itu tentu aja Piko ama Picca my last two dogs.  Kakah died when I was about 5 months pregnant with Onya. Jadi Onya sama sekali ga sempet ketemu my dogs.  Makin kesini gw makin yakin, kalo animals play an important role in kids life (at least di idup gw lah). They learn about responsibility, caring and most importantly compassion. I wanna give a chance buat Onya ngerasain apa yg gw rasain ke Piko n Kakah. The gift of unconditional friendship they gave... And how u learn to love them too.  Kenapa adopt? Karena saya ini agak2 idealis tapi realistis. I love animals. Dogs especially.  Idealis karena gw mau do the right thing YG GW BISA. Realistis karena, as much I want to.... Gw ga akan sanggup kl disuru jadi...

Another Random Post

It is perhaps a monumental probability that I've simply forgotten what has kept me here. Or evidently, what I have fought so hard for. What wind could be so strong, it banishes hundreds of acres of oaks, yet still ever so gentle enough to persuade even the most delicate of buds to move with, barely, an inch-long effort. My God, seeing kunyuk with that robe triggered something inside. I miss her. I know she'd worked soooo hard to be where she is now. I miss those moments. Though I must admit, maybe, just maybe... Im not running for the same dream anymore. The passion still there, ... it's just become a smaller part of me. Could I have waited this long, and demolished five full years of emotional barricade? Nah. I've walked too far to even think of steeping back. What faith could have, so morbidly, left my judgement impaired? The first scar may be the deepest, but a scar is a scar. ... and one left to bleed without stitches is bound to come undone. Tapi guess what? Im hea...