Okay, so I obviously do NOT want to jinx it..... but strangely, my first 3 days of coming back to work is not too bad.
To the contrary..... I feel that Im more productive these 3 days compared to the last 2 months.
Weird.
Scary at the same time too.
I'm practically on my own now, with one of manager had been made redundant and the other one is declining her contract extension. (she's not even here today, and noone knows where she is).
The two Management Accountants are.... well, out of reach.
One has a major personality problem..... the other one is drawning with work and he has to make decision whether he wants to stay or move to other DHB.
Then one of my colleague is taking a sick leave for 3 weeks.
I honestly do not know how am I going to cope on my own next week.
I literally have noone to ask if I don't understand something.
I kept saying in my head "mampus dah"....... tapi as per this very second, I still haven't made up my mind whether gw mau lanjut or resign.
A part of me was sure that I'll resign.
Another part of me, ga mau resign karena benernya kerja disini oke if only I can understand the job. (which is yg, menurut gw, SUSAH BANGET NGET NGET!!)
Another part of me juga takut nyesel kalo brenti.
Im not cut out to be a housewife.
Dont get me wrong, Im not cut out to be a career woman either.
Im not one yg ngejar karir or posisi.
As I said, gw tuh benernya cuma mau kerja part time, yg no-brainer, yg gampaang.
Tapi apparently God thinks gw masi punya kemampuan buat kerja "beneran".
I applied for a partime job here as an administrator.
They called me in for a panel interview, and they unanimously upgrade me to a higher role and when they offered me that job - I accepted it.
Bukan mau blagu or sombong or tengil..... sumpah if anything, I never think highly of myself when it comes to interview.
But, as I said.... this week has been good.
-------
Typed those above on Wednesday. It is now Friday.
So far still OK. A bit on the slow side today, slow as in.... I just can't wait til the day's over.
Workload wise....been quite busy obviously with KP being away, but still can cope.
I've been procrastinating about some agreements and audits, but I think I'll do that when KP's back.
My quarterly reporting for quarter 1 is done. Getting ready for the next one in a couple of weeks time.
Geez I dont like quarterly. Can't they just make it annually :(
I really wanna go home now....
On the other note, Sabtu ada kumpul cewe2 indo... well, secara gw ampir ga pernah ikutan ngumpul ama gank indo and ini yg ngajakin lumayan deket, kayanya (mau ga mau) kudu pergi deh.
Males benernya. Kalo cuma 3-4 orang yg ngumpul si kali deh.... ini banyakan gituuu.
Ah.... gloomy banget ni ari cuacanya. Tambah pengen pulaaaang deeee..... haiissh....
To the contrary..... I feel that Im more productive these 3 days compared to the last 2 months.
Weird.
Scary at the same time too.
I'm practically on my own now, with one of manager had been made redundant and the other one is declining her contract extension. (she's not even here today, and noone knows where she is).
The two Management Accountants are.... well, out of reach.
One has a major personality problem..... the other one is drawning with work and he has to make decision whether he wants to stay or move to other DHB.
Then one of my colleague is taking a sick leave for 3 weeks.
I honestly do not know how am I going to cope on my own next week.
I literally have noone to ask if I don't understand something.
I kept saying in my head "mampus dah"....... tapi as per this very second, I still haven't made up my mind whether gw mau lanjut or resign.
A part of me was sure that I'll resign.
Another part of me, ga mau resign karena benernya kerja disini oke if only I can understand the job. (which is yg, menurut gw, SUSAH BANGET NGET NGET!!)
Another part of me juga takut nyesel kalo brenti.
Im not cut out to be a housewife.
Dont get me wrong, Im not cut out to be a career woman either.
Im not one yg ngejar karir or posisi.
As I said, gw tuh benernya cuma mau kerja part time, yg no-brainer, yg gampaang.
Tapi apparently God thinks gw masi punya kemampuan buat kerja "beneran".
I applied for a partime job here as an administrator.
They called me in for a panel interview, and they unanimously upgrade me to a higher role and when they offered me that job - I accepted it.
Bukan mau blagu or sombong or tengil..... sumpah if anything, I never think highly of myself when it comes to interview.
But, as I said.... this week has been good.
-------
Typed those above on Wednesday. It is now Friday.
So far still OK. A bit on the slow side today, slow as in.... I just can't wait til the day's over.
Workload wise....been quite busy obviously with KP being away, but still can cope.
I've been procrastinating about some agreements and audits, but I think I'll do that when KP's back.
My quarterly reporting for quarter 1 is done. Getting ready for the next one in a couple of weeks time.
Geez I dont like quarterly. Can't they just make it annually :(
I really wanna go home now....
On the other note, Sabtu ada kumpul cewe2 indo... well, secara gw ampir ga pernah ikutan ngumpul ama gank indo and ini yg ngajakin lumayan deket, kayanya (mau ga mau) kudu pergi deh.
Males benernya. Kalo cuma 3-4 orang yg ngumpul si kali deh.... ini banyakan gituuu.
Ah.... gloomy banget ni ari cuacanya. Tambah pengen pulaaaang deeee..... haiissh....
Comments