About A Friend
Thoughts went in and out my mind.
Today I wander, wander about a friend.
A friend, whom I used to communicate often.
.... but not anymore.
I wander,
how can people be so.... *looking for the right word* umm.. dishearten?
Ya, sometimes I pitty her for being negative in almost every thoughts.
Feel like telling her to cheer up a bit.
Hey girl, life can not possibly be that bad.
You've got so much to be grateful about.
..... so much.
Stop torturing your mind and lighten up a bit.
Start enjoying life.
I know life sucks sometimes. I know.
...... but c'mon, you've got so much potentials in you.
You've got the capacity to be that someone who'd change the world for the better.
I used to like you a lot,
I used to love you as a lovely little sister.
.... but I can't keep up with you.
Im sorry, I feel bad for abandoning you.
... but really, I find it so darn hard to keep up with you.
So, please...... lighten up a bit, k.
Thoughts went in and out my mind.
Today I wander, wander about a friend.
A friend, whom I used to communicate often.
.... but not anymore.
I wander,
how can people be so.... *looking for the right word* umm.. dishearten?
Ya, sometimes I pitty her for being negative in almost every thoughts.
Feel like telling her to cheer up a bit.
Hey girl, life can not possibly be that bad.
You've got so much to be grateful about.
..... so much.
Stop torturing your mind and lighten up a bit.
Start enjoying life.
I know life sucks sometimes. I know.
...... but c'mon, you've got so much potentials in you.
You've got the capacity to be that someone who'd change the world for the better.
I used to like you a lot,
I used to love you as a lovely little sister.
.... but I can't keep up with you.
Im sorry, I feel bad for abandoning you.
... but really, I find it so darn hard to keep up with you.
So, please...... lighten up a bit, k.
Comments