Tomorrow will have a time of brain-storming with bro.
Gotta get the design done by this weekend,
hope it'll meet the expectation of AXA-Mandiri ya?
Bingung sebenernya,
gw sama sekali belon nguasain software-nya, tau2 udah kudu bikin n kudu kelar weekend ini.
Im anxious, to be honest.
Can't go FA tomorrow,
agak disayangkan as I've so much things inside.
... think I'd share it, but even if I don't.... it doesn't matter.
I just wanna be there with them.
*but suddenly the project came in and no choice, I gotta do this tomorrow*
Next Friday got dinner with Mami di Inter-continental Hotel.
Dunno whether I'll have enough time to go FA nxt week.
Somehow, I need my family-altar. I really do.
... especially lately.
Dunno why I've been soo cynical about life.
Something in me is about to explode,
... kenapa ya?
There's something different between FA and DATE.
DATE is more like a... community.
but FA is like another family to me.
Just like old times in FGT, I can trully say from the bottom of my deepest heart
..... that I love my FA.
Gotta get the design done by this weekend,
hope it'll meet the expectation of AXA-Mandiri ya?
Bingung sebenernya,
gw sama sekali belon nguasain software-nya, tau2 udah kudu bikin n kudu kelar weekend ini.
Im anxious, to be honest.
Can't go FA tomorrow,
agak disayangkan as I've so much things inside.
... think I'd share it, but even if I don't.... it doesn't matter.
I just wanna be there with them.
*but suddenly the project came in and no choice, I gotta do this tomorrow*
Next Friday got dinner with Mami di Inter-continental Hotel.
Dunno whether I'll have enough time to go FA nxt week.
Somehow, I need my family-altar. I really do.
... especially lately.
Dunno why I've been soo cynical about life.
Something in me is about to explode,
... kenapa ya?
There's something different between FA and DATE.
DATE is more like a... community.
but FA is like another family to me.
Just like old times in FGT, I can trully say from the bottom of my deepest heart
..... that I love my FA.
Comments