My pain has gone.
I let you go with peace.
.. but in time like this,
I miss you.
I miss you when the sun comes out
The times before I go to work
When I saw you looking at me
And tilt your head for me
I miss the sight of you at the door
The joyful eyes when you saw me come
I miss the way you lie on the floor
The way you enjoyed yourself when I rub your ear
I wonder if your heaven is a nice place
I sure hope it is
I want you happy where you are
No pain
No suffering
And most important... always loved
Remember me when I see you there one day.
I love you very much.
Missing you always.
I let you go with peace.
.. but in time like this,
I miss you.
I miss you when the sun comes out
The times before I go to work
When I saw you looking at me
And tilt your head for me
I miss the sight of you at the door
The joyful eyes when you saw me come
I miss the way you lie on the floor
The way you enjoyed yourself when I rub your ear
I wonder if your heaven is a nice place
I sure hope it is
I want you happy where you are
No pain
No suffering
And most important... always loved
Remember me when I see you there one day.
I love you very much.
Missing you always.

Comments