I find it very annoying to have people smoking in public area.
Im just so pissed that some people are smoking this stupid little nicotine-tar-carbon monoxide contained thingy in public where there are kids all around.
It's just painly suffocating.
That explains why I love Starbucks so much since they know how to appreciate people who doesn't smoke (unlike Kopi Luwak di Gading.. gosh! Stupid cafe!!).
I find it hard and rude that some self-centered, intolerant people love to smoke inside the restaurant. (let me repeat..restaurant. Not club)
I find it hard and rude that some self-centered, intolerant people love to smoke inside the restaurant. (let me repeat..restaurant. Not club)
Do you assume that we all love to inhale your sweet burnin cigar or cigarette smoke while eating?
Call it The Cuban cigar or whatever you name it..
It smells like one of the worst thing.
Please be polite and please have the consideration for others.
It's not easy to eat while inhaling your smoke.
I can't even smell and taste my own food.
(plus the fact that lasagna di Kopi Luwak tasted like crap!)
(plus the fact that lasagna di Kopi Luwak tasted like crap!)
Im just so pissed that some people are smoking this stupid little nicotine-tar-carbon monoxide contained thingy in public where there are kids all around.
Goblok!
Comments