One experience exclusive to pregnant women is the feeling and sight of involuntary movements across the surface of my belly.
People've been telling me that later I'll see the distinct outline of an elbow jutting out from the side, and then probably discuss with Andi whether it was an elbow, or a knee... or maybe head?
A friend from Malaysia told me that when she got pregnant with her firstborn, after spending about 15 minutes napping on her right, she woke up with a lopsided belly, where the right side of her waist was bigger than the left.
Her baby probably slid to the right, and stayed there for a bit even after she woke up.
She said, 'why are you there?' and then she felt some shuffling INSIDE of her — voila! A perfectly symmetrical belly all over again.
Being pregnant is strange.
.... but Im loving it a whole lot! :)
And no, I still haven't gotten over that bursting belly button fear.
Udah makin ceper nih udelkuuh! hiks!
Anyway, strangest thing happen today.
I was happily typing and (pretend to be) working really hard when I felt a sudden rush of tears streaming down.
I thought, what the heck is so wrong with me??
And as if that weren't enough, I suddenly felt the urge to meet Andi.
I missed him a whole lot!
Now, THAT never ever happen before.
I miss him sooo much that I literally shed tears.... in the office????
Buset daah!!
I think it's hormones.
Next thing I knew, I bought a cup of coffee thinking "Im gonna drink coffee so that I can stay awake a little longer tonight and spend more time with him"
After a 1/4 cup of coffee later, Im typing this right now.
Feeling all silly and smiling at what just happened.
Conclusion:
Being pregnant is weird and strange.... in a good way :)
People've been telling me that later I'll see the distinct outline of an elbow jutting out from the side, and then probably discuss with Andi whether it was an elbow, or a knee... or maybe head?
A friend from Malaysia told me that when she got pregnant with her firstborn, after spending about 15 minutes napping on her right, she woke up with a lopsided belly, where the right side of her waist was bigger than the left.
Her baby probably slid to the right, and stayed there for a bit even after she woke up.
She said, 'why are you there?' and then she felt some shuffling INSIDE of her — voila! A perfectly symmetrical belly all over again.
Being pregnant is strange.
.... but Im loving it a whole lot! :)
And no, I still haven't gotten over that bursting belly button fear.
Udah makin ceper nih udelkuuh! hiks!
Anyway, strangest thing happen today.
I was happily typing and (pretend to be) working really hard when I felt a sudden rush of tears streaming down.
I thought, what the heck is so wrong with me??
And as if that weren't enough, I suddenly felt the urge to meet Andi.
I missed him a whole lot!
Now, THAT never ever happen before.
I miss him sooo much that I literally shed tears.... in the office????
Buset daah!!
I think it's hormones.
Next thing I knew, I bought a cup of coffee thinking "Im gonna drink coffee so that I can stay awake a little longer tonight and spend more time with him"
After a 1/4 cup of coffee later, Im typing this right now.
Feeling all silly and smiling at what just happened.
Conclusion:
Being pregnant is weird and strange.... in a good way :)
Comments