3 freakin days with VERY LITTLE sleep can make u go insanely cranky!
No. It is NOT the baby.
She's been sleeping so well with only a couple of occasional feedings.
Apparently I sleep with a diesel machine!
Ngoroknyeeee!!! I'm going crazy!!
Kesseeeellllnyeee ampe ubun2!
Keseeel!!
I did ALL I could mulai dari belai pelan2, tepok2, geplak, sambit, gebuk bantal, tendang, maki2 (sambil bisik2 so I don't wake onya)... Teteeeeeppp aja ngorok!
Bangun cuma like 2 seconds trus ngorok lagi!
I'm in rage now!
Keseellllll!!!!! Capppeee! Ngantuk!
GUA MAU TIDUR!!!!!!!! Itu hak asasi!!!!!
No. It is NOT the baby.
She's been sleeping so well with only a couple of occasional feedings.
Apparently I sleep with a diesel machine!
Ngoroknyeeee!!! I'm going crazy!!
Kesseeeellllnyeee ampe ubun2!
Keseeel!!
I did ALL I could mulai dari belai pelan2, tepok2, geplak, sambit, gebuk bantal, tendang, maki2 (sambil bisik2 so I don't wake onya)... Teteeeeeppp aja ngorok!
Bangun cuma like 2 seconds trus ngorok lagi!
I'm in rage now!
Keseellllll!!!!! Capppeee! Ngantuk!
GUA MAU TIDUR!!!!!!!! Itu hak asasi!!!!!
Comments