My baby is gonna be 9 months old nxt week.
Time flies.
It seems yesterday I just figured out abt my pregnancy.
Onya makin bawel skrg.
Udah bisa duduk unsupported, udah bisa bediri (walo masi didiriin), uda bisa shake hand, bisa tos, bisa give mami a hug, bisa ngomel, bisa cembetut, bisa ngerti kalo diomelin pas ga mao bobo di car seat-nya.
Life has never been the same since Onya.
My priorities are no longer revolve around me.
In fact, I only bought myselft 2 bajus in 9 months!
Before Onya came into my life I would be eye-ing pretty clothes and Gucci handbags *my guilty pleasure* and planning when and how to buy them.
Now I get out, with the intention to buy somethings to add to my wardrobe...... and then I walk past Mothercare or Baby Gap or Zara Baby or even baby section in Carefour!..... and all the plans to buy clothes to keep my own wardrobe updated dissipate.
Next thing I knew, I was walking
around the aisles, looking at prams, and bottles and teats and feeding bowls and spoons, and those cutesy little T-shirts with smart one liners. Or cute little young-girl shorts that can make her look cuter.
Oh the joy of motherhood.
Time flies.
It seems yesterday I just figured out abt my pregnancy.
Onya makin bawel skrg.
Udah bisa duduk unsupported, udah bisa bediri (walo masi didiriin), uda bisa shake hand, bisa tos, bisa give mami a hug, bisa ngomel, bisa cembetut, bisa ngerti kalo diomelin pas ga mao bobo di car seat-nya.
Life has never been the same since Onya.
My priorities are no longer revolve around me.
In fact, I only bought myselft 2 bajus in 9 months!
Before Onya came into my life I would be eye-ing pretty clothes and Gucci handbags *my guilty pleasure* and planning when and how to buy them.
Now I get out, with the intention to buy somethings to add to my wardrobe...... and then I walk past Mothercare or Baby Gap or Zara Baby or even baby section in Carefour!..... and all the plans to buy clothes to keep my own wardrobe updated dissipate.
Next thing I knew, I was walking
around the aisles, looking at prams, and bottles and teats and feeding bowls and spoons, and those cutesy little T-shirts with smart one liners. Or cute little young-girl shorts that can make her look cuter.
Oh the joy of motherhood.
Comments