Helo blog,
It's me, checking in.
I'm on my camping ground again...
Got nothing to do apart from blogging.
At exactly 22 months, weaning process went really well today.
I told Onya my nipple hurt.
Dia tetep minta nenen tp I told her ga bole isep, nenennya sakit.
Jd dia cuma nempelin pipinya aja.
Pas dia mau isep, I reminded her that nippie lagi sakit.
Then she said "gapapa... Pipi aja"
Trus dia blow a kiss ke si nenen.
She asked for a hug and she said "tutup nenen"
Aaah... My heart melt.
Even from a very young age, I know my daughter has a very good heart.
Anak baik.
Terharu pisan gw.
----
Going Bandung early morning tomorrow.
Hasrat shopping udah ga bisa dibendung heueheuhe.
----
Urusan tour ke Korea buat mami udah beres.
Paid everything in full already.
I'm blessed to be a blessing.
----
I haven't blogged about the update of our NZ PR application.
Yes. We're making a progress.
We got our WTR (Work To Residence).
So all we gotta do now is to get a job there, then PR will be granted.
Going to Auckland on the 10th of August.
God bless our future.
His promises are yes and amen.
I believe.
----
Seriously considering beli Macbook Pro.
----
Bsk kudu bangun pagi, tp belum ngantuk.
Macammmaaannnaaaaaaa!!!
It's me, checking in.
I'm on my camping ground again...
Got nothing to do apart from blogging.
At exactly 22 months, weaning process went really well today.
I told Onya my nipple hurt.
Dia tetep minta nenen tp I told her ga bole isep, nenennya sakit.
Jd dia cuma nempelin pipinya aja.
Pas dia mau isep, I reminded her that nippie lagi sakit.
Then she said "gapapa... Pipi aja"
Trus dia blow a kiss ke si nenen.
She asked for a hug and she said "tutup nenen"
Aaah... My heart melt.
Even from a very young age, I know my daughter has a very good heart.
Anak baik.
Terharu pisan gw.
----
Going Bandung early morning tomorrow.
Hasrat shopping udah ga bisa dibendung heueheuhe.
----
Urusan tour ke Korea buat mami udah beres.
Paid everything in full already.
I'm blessed to be a blessing.
----
I haven't blogged about the update of our NZ PR application.
Yes. We're making a progress.
We got our WTR (Work To Residence).
So all we gotta do now is to get a job there, then PR will be granted.
Going to Auckland on the 10th of August.
God bless our future.
His promises are yes and amen.
I believe.
----
Seriously considering beli Macbook Pro.
----
Bsk kudu bangun pagi, tp belum ngantuk.
Macammmaaannnaaaaaaa!!!
Comments