Gua masih belon bisa tidur!
Mikir...
I'm not saying gua bersumpah ga akan mau nambah anak ya. I'm just saying, sekarang ini as per this very second, I'm not ready to have another child.
Banyak org yg bilang gini:
"Punya anak jgn satu, kasian dia sendiri kesepian" or semacem itu.
Banyak juga yg bilang:
"Kalo punya sibling kan bisa tuker pikiran"
gw senyum2 aja. Everybody berhak punya pendapat.
Tapi gw pernah bilang gini ke Andi,
I've seen people with siblings yg ga ngomong for years.
I've seen people with siblings yg cannot even share their feelings towards each other.
And I told Andi...
More than I want a sibling for Onya, I want Onya to have an "Abo".
That has been one of prayer items gua buat Onya
... is that God will give her an "Abo" in life.
Someone who'll laugh and cry for & with her.
..... who'll do stupid and crazy things with.
..... whom she can be secure with.
..... who'll share tons of idiotic acts.
..... to talk about anything, everything under, above, in between the sun.
..... who'll back her up
..... who'll hate whomever she hates :)
..... who'll give her a pat on her shoulder.
..... who'll slap her when she run off track.
..... Who'll cheer her up when times are rough.
..... who'll still laugh SO HARD over the same old jokes.
..... who'll share many memories.
And mostly....
Someone who'll help her be a better person.
Someone who believes in her dream.
And I also pray that Onya will be such a friend for her "Abo" too.
I'm blessed with such a friend.
It's more than anybody can ask for in a sibling, I reckon.
So yeah.
Thank you, Lord....
For the wonderful gift of friendship.
Good night world.
Mikir...
I'm not saying gua bersumpah ga akan mau nambah anak ya. I'm just saying, sekarang ini as per this very second, I'm not ready to have another child.
Banyak org yg bilang gini:
"Punya anak jgn satu, kasian dia sendiri kesepian" or semacem itu.
Banyak juga yg bilang:
"Kalo punya sibling kan bisa tuker pikiran"
gw senyum2 aja. Everybody berhak punya pendapat.
Tapi gw pernah bilang gini ke Andi,
I've seen people with siblings yg ga ngomong for years.
I've seen people with siblings yg cannot even share their feelings towards each other.
And I told Andi...
More than I want a sibling for Onya, I want Onya to have an "Abo".
That has been one of prayer items gua buat Onya
... is that God will give her an "Abo" in life.
Someone who'll laugh and cry for & with her.
..... who'll do stupid and crazy things with.
..... whom she can be secure with.
..... who'll share tons of idiotic acts.
..... to talk about anything, everything under, above, in between the sun.
..... who'll back her up
..... who'll hate whomever she hates :)
..... who'll give her a pat on her shoulder.
..... who'll slap her when she run off track.
..... Who'll cheer her up when times are rough.
..... who'll still laugh SO HARD over the same old jokes.
..... who'll share many memories.
And mostly....
Someone who'll help her be a better person.
Someone who believes in her dream.
And I also pray that Onya will be such a friend for her "Abo" too.
I'm blessed with such a friend.
It's more than anybody can ask for in a sibling, I reckon.
So yeah.
Thank you, Lord....
For the wonderful gift of friendship.
Good night world.
Comments