Time to see Shona.
This can't keep going
And being at work is not helping.
This environment is toxic as fuck at this moment.
We're going through a major restructuring and people lost their jobs.
Im safe. But I may take voluntary resignation kalo begini caranya.
People are not talking to each other, and once they do they bark!
The worst part?? They put me in the middle because Im "the sweet one".
It feels like having to choose between ur mom or dad. Being put in the midst of war and being the only one to convey to msg.
Crap. This is not fun anymore.
This morning my manager was literally crying her eyes out. THREE fucking times!
The second one she went straight to HR to put a formal complaint against the other manager.
The last blow was the other manager came and they screamed on top of their lungs all the F words and ujung2-nya mewek kejer!!
Guess who stuck in the middle of it? Me!! Freakin' ME!!!
One said "please give this to A, you're the only one that can calm her down"
THE HELL??!!?
But me being me, I can't say no.
How can I??? She was sobbing right in front of me! She was hyperventilating!
So there I was, handing the documents down to A's office. And A started bitching AND crying!!! Awkward AF!
What did I do? Stood there like an idiot, didn't know what to say nor do. Yang ada? Cuma gw tepok2 aja pundaknya.
What else can I do???
Mind u, both are nenek2 loh!! Their hair literally udah putiihhh. They must be in their 60s.
Trus gimaneee??
Itu baru between SF and AH looh!!
Belon KP vs SH
Trus SH vs KP.
Mampus dah.
Gw ditengah tengaaahhh. Im the only one yg ga dimusuhin. Karena yaaa i kept my mouth shut. Gw ga mau ikut ikuttaaann.
I just wanna go to work, do my job and go home. Ga mau drammaaaaaa.
Do I really have to put up with all these shits?? Seriously!?

Comments