I need to vent! Badly!!!
So! I had a bad morning. Like... REAL bad!
Baru kelar meeting, and monyong monyong monyoooonnggg deh.
They put me on the spot.
I was unprepared.
I didn't even know ini ada meeting sampe dadakan digeret.
Monyeeeetttttt.
Beneran SO GLAD i'll be outta here soon.
Gw paliiing ga suka di put on the spot.
For watever reason!
There is a reason kenapa gw selalu bolos pas birthday.
There is a reason kenapa gw selalu refuse farewell party.
Even for purposes like getting an award waktu jaman di US Embassy dulu, I NEVER like it.
Apalagi iniiii, yg gw ditembak bertubi2 soal things I dont understand.
Make me look and feel stupid!!
Monyooongggg. I wasn't prepared!!
I don't like jadi pusat perhatian, apapun bentuknya itu.
I dont even like public recognition!!
I don't care about siapa yg dapet kredit.
Beneran deeh! Makan tuh kredit.
Gw ga ngejar karir.
Gw ga ngejar uang.
I have enough of those.
Gw kerja purely supaya gw ga petentang petenteng dirumah doang.
So just get off my way.
Jangan suruh gw jilat2 pantat orang.
Jangan jadiin gw tumbal because you're incapable of doing your job.
Get the hell outta my way.
I am secure and content enough to just do my job, and go home.
Menurut gw sistem yg lama works really well.
So I don't see WHY we need to change it.
NOT because gw takut sama hardworknya,
NOT because I dont care,
tapi karena menurut gw it WORKS!!!!!
So why do we need to make things complicated??
It was a really straight forward system!
Why do we have two sources?
Because those two are fuckin' different!!!!!
Sekarang system mau dijadiin satu.... fine, I combine the system.
Malah bingung kan loe!!!!
Gue lagiii yg kenaaa.
Oh for fuck sake.
Asshole!
Im not a talker, and I dont like being ambushed unprepared like that.
IN FRONT OF EVERY-FREAKING-BODY!
This happened once before, jaman di Texmaco dulu.
Can't believe it's happening again.
So yeah.
I had a bad morning.
And I need to vent.
So! I had a bad morning. Like... REAL bad!
Baru kelar meeting, and monyong monyong monyoooonnggg deh.
They put me on the spot.
I was unprepared.
I didn't even know ini ada meeting sampe dadakan digeret.
Monyeeeetttttt.
Beneran SO GLAD i'll be outta here soon.
Gw paliiing ga suka di put on the spot.
For watever reason!
There is a reason kenapa gw selalu bolos pas birthday.
There is a reason kenapa gw selalu refuse farewell party.
Even for purposes like getting an award waktu jaman di US Embassy dulu, I NEVER like it.
Apalagi iniiii, yg gw ditembak bertubi2 soal things I dont understand.
Make me look and feel stupid!!
Monyooongggg. I wasn't prepared!!
I don't like jadi pusat perhatian, apapun bentuknya itu.
I dont even like public recognition!!
I don't care about siapa yg dapet kredit.
Beneran deeh! Makan tuh kredit.
Gw ga ngejar karir.
Gw ga ngejar uang.
I have enough of those.
Gw kerja purely supaya gw ga petentang petenteng dirumah doang.
So just get off my way.
Jangan suruh gw jilat2 pantat orang.
Jangan jadiin gw tumbal because you're incapable of doing your job.
Get the hell outta my way.
I am secure and content enough to just do my job, and go home.
Menurut gw sistem yg lama works really well.
So I don't see WHY we need to change it.
NOT because gw takut sama hardworknya,
NOT because I dont care,
tapi karena menurut gw it WORKS!!!!!
So why do we need to make things complicated??
It was a really straight forward system!
Why do we have two sources?
Because those two are fuckin' different!!!!!
Sekarang system mau dijadiin satu.... fine, I combine the system.
Malah bingung kan loe!!!!
Gue lagiii yg kenaaa.
Oh for fuck sake.
Asshole!
Im not a talker, and I dont like being ambushed unprepared like that.
IN FRONT OF EVERY-FREAKING-BODY!
This happened once before, jaman di Texmaco dulu.
Can't believe it's happening again.
So yeah.
I had a bad morning.
And I need to vent.
Comments