Just finished my farewell "party".
I was quite worry sebenernya, takut kosong melompong n ga ada yg bawa food buat morning tea.
Coz you know, Im the quiet one in the corner.
.... surprisingly, everyone on the floor turned up.
and really, really flattered people were saying nice things about me.
According to them, Im very hard-working and a really nice person.
So yeah, I did a little speech - a short 2,3 minutes remarks.
Not too bad, but yes I was shaking ha! Never good at public speaking.
Oh dear... if only things aren't so difficult in this office.
If only there wasn't too much dramas...
This is actually a nice place to be in.
Once everyone gets together in harmony, this really IS a nice place.
Unfortunately, that harmony didn't last long LOL.
As soon as the morning tea finished, the drama begin again.
Well... but I look at things differently now.
Maybe because I look at it from the "outside", as Im not in the middle of it anymore.
Sigh.... it's really bitter-sweet ay.
I guess goodbyes are never easy.
All in all, Im grateful.
Some of them are really nice.
Yes, yess.... I know, I know...
I've bitched about them before.
but as I said.... I look at thing differently now.
So let me soak this moment for a while.
I.
am.
Grateful.
I was quite worry sebenernya, takut kosong melompong n ga ada yg bawa food buat morning tea.
Coz you know, Im the quiet one in the corner.
.... surprisingly, everyone on the floor turned up.
and really, really flattered people were saying nice things about me.
According to them, Im very hard-working and a really nice person.
So yeah, I did a little speech - a short 2,3 minutes remarks.
Not too bad, but yes I was shaking ha! Never good at public speaking.
Oh dear... if only things aren't so difficult in this office.
If only there wasn't too much dramas...
This is actually a nice place to be in.
Once everyone gets together in harmony, this really IS a nice place.
Unfortunately, that harmony didn't last long LOL.
As soon as the morning tea finished, the drama begin again.
Well... but I look at things differently now.
Maybe because I look at it from the "outside", as Im not in the middle of it anymore.
Sigh.... it's really bitter-sweet ay.
I guess goodbyes are never easy.
All in all, Im grateful.
Some of them are really nice.
Yes, yess.... I know, I know...
I've bitched about them before.
but as I said.... I look at thing differently now.
So let me soak this moment for a while.
I.
am.
Grateful.
Comments