I honestly dont know whether I can ever do this.
And I honestly dont know why I wanna do it. I just wanna.
I wanna........ shave my hair bald.
Yep. But I dont think I'll ever have enough courage to do it though.
Must be liberating, somehow.
I've experienced with lots of short haircuts... and my motto was (still is) "hair grows".
So I really dont understand what's stopping me to shave it bald.
Just a random thought.
I've friends from my "youth", who don't change at all. Their routines are still the same, still going to the same church, still "serving", still wearing the same style of clothing.
While there is absolutely NOTHING is wrong with that... but it just made me think... are they really content? Donthey feel fulfilled? Dont they get bored?
Day in, day out.... same shit different day.... for years?
It's totally okay if they trully enjoy it, no judgement passed.... but are they really enjoying their life? Can they really say "this is life. This is the good life I've always longed for. This, is enough"
As for me, yes. This is the life I longed for. I am where I wanna be, with the people that trully matter.
Just a thought about many of my friends.
Anywaay.... maybe one day I'll shave my head. As I said. Hair grows. Maybe one day. Maybe never. Maybe. Who knows? :)
Comments