Back to my isolation room in the hospital.
District Nurse sent me right in to ED once she found out I have 38.4°c fever yesterday.
They admit me right away and the temp rised to 39.5°c overnight.
They need to take my picc line out as that is the source of infection. This time I have strep bacteria.
Taking out the picc line was SO FREAKIN PAINFUL!! I literally have to bite my blanket and kinda screamed. Wow. That was intense!
I've been getting LOTS of support from my family. Andi, mami, papi, ucok, abo.... not a single day goes by without them checking on me.
My lifegroup friends also have been tremendous support for my mental and spiritual needs.
Have another friend, Michelle who is going through a chemo for her breast cancer. She was ok, but she couldn't breathe last night. So we kinda pray for each other.
As I said soooo many times.... I dont need a thousand friends. All I need is a few good ones.
Not a fan of being religious, but the words, the support and the encouragement lift your spirit up. Apalagi kalo dibanding sama si Michelle.... yaelaaah, sakit gw mah ga ada apa2nyaaaa. She's preparing her husband to raise their 2 kids without her.
Grateful for the support and encouragement.
Then the indo friends juga... tiap hari pada ngecek... entah darimana awalnya mereka tau gw masuk hospital lagi, sepertinya dari Andi yg ngomong ke Jemmy trus nyebar.
So this post is a reminder for me. A reminder kalo Tuhan itu baik. Terlepas dari ke introvert-an akut gw, I think God has been so kind kasi temen2 yang bae.
And im so grateful juga gw dikasi superbug, jadi ga perlu cari2 alesan biar ga di tengokin (hahaha, tetep doong introvert... males banget ditengak tengoook). I honestly like my current isolation room. Gede, my own ensuite bathroom.... enak deh. Cuma yg mo masuk kudu pake glove and kayak celemek plastik gitu. Well, andi sama mami ngga si karena mereka kan ga kontek sama pasien laen... cuma mereka kudu cuci tangan before and after masuk.








Comments