No. Just. No.
Down the same road?
Will it stop rising? FFS....
Glad I went to see Michelle today though. She's my Infection Specialist, another great doctor with a witty sense of humour.
She put me on another round of antibiotics (thankfully, oral!)
I spent many hours today at the hospital for follow up appointments with Immunilogist and Infection Specialist.
I had a good phlebotomist too! She's so patient attempting to take my blood numerous times with no luck. My usual veins had collapsed again. She brought a bucket of hot water and soaked my hands. Drawing blood is such a pain lately. Sigh.
Michelle cleaned my wound (which somehow got infected and burst opened a couple of days ago) - Input the wrong type of dressing lastnight, I woke up this morning with intense pain coz the gauze stuck to my flesh. Maaan, that was horrible!
This fever is annoying though. Started wih log grade 37.5°c (my normal temp is 36.9 - 37°c) and it keeps going up.
Sent mom, andi and onya to her piano lesson then off they go to grab dinner. Home alone now, feeling miserable due to the temperature. Of course, I need to keep this temperature from mom. She'd freaked out.
And as always, when my temp is up, my mood is so freakin' horrible too. So it's good that Im alone now.

Comments