Dear God,
It's me, signing in.
I watched the show for almost 1 hour.
And it hurts.
Seeing that marvelous city pierced my heart.
The pain is so real... I can still feel it now.
I should've been there.
That is my promised land. My Canaan.
They ran around Queen Street and Viaduct Basin.
I saw the new train station. They were building it when I left.
And and... Sky Tower.. gosh! I remember every step, I remember the bus stop!
And the sea.... geez! I can smell it. Miles away from home, I can still smell the sea.
They were at the verry port. They went to Devenport.
I was in Devenport with Adi last time. I had ice cream.
God, I didn't know it was gonna be this painful.
I really didn't.
I left something undone there.
I just have to go back. I just have to.
Im not finished yet.
You are not finished, God.
I know You're not.
I know.
Time doesn't heal.
No, it never does.... not for me.
Time is like..... bandaids.
It's not there to shield you from the pain.
It's there to cover your wounds for a while.
... but it doesn't heal the wounds.
It is there only to remind you that it's real.
It is there only to do a little favor for you to get through the day.
See, I'm all delusional in my own way.
.. but just because I miss it.
So damn much.
It's me, signing in.
I watched the show for almost 1 hour.
And it hurts.
Seeing that marvelous city pierced my heart.
The pain is so real... I can still feel it now.
I should've been there.
That is my promised land. My Canaan.
They ran around Queen Street and Viaduct Basin.
I saw the new train station. They were building it when I left.
And and... Sky Tower.. gosh! I remember every step, I remember the bus stop!
And the sea.... geez! I can smell it. Miles away from home, I can still smell the sea.
They were at the verry port. They went to Devenport.
I was in Devenport with Adi last time. I had ice cream.
God, I didn't know it was gonna be this painful.
I really didn't.
I left something undone there.
I just have to go back. I just have to.
Im not finished yet.
You are not finished, God.
I know You're not.
I know.
Time doesn't heal.
No, it never does.... not for me.
Time is like..... bandaids.
It's not there to shield you from the pain.
It's there to cover your wounds for a while.
... but it doesn't heal the wounds.
It is there only to remind you that it's real.
It is there only to do a little favor for you to get through the day.
See, I'm all delusional in my own way.
.. but just because I miss it.
So damn much.
Comments