My New (and not so new) Toys...
Introducing Weebo the cacah.
He's a brand new swift, but was hit twice by those morron motorbikers.
Admitted him to a car-hospital and he looks brand new again now.
I wanted a black one, but mami n andi wanted a silver one... darn it.
... I think my Weebo need to do some tanning. I want a black one..
*but love it still though*

Meet Aldo the second generation iPod Nano, pressie from bro.
Just bought him a blue leather case yesterday.
Cost me a bomb, but he looks really cute on it.

Now this, is Appie and her friend, Pintie the printer... my costly investment.
They're gonna help me make a fortune next year (amiiinnn)


Just me trying to kill some times...
I miss piri today. Somehow. hmm...
Introducing Weebo the cacah.
He's a brand new swift, but was hit twice by those morron motorbikers.
Admitted him to a car-hospital and he looks brand new again now.
I wanted a black one, but mami n andi wanted a silver one... darn it.
... I think my Weebo need to do some tanning. I want a black one..
*but love it still though*

Meet Aldo the second generation iPod Nano, pressie from bro.
Just bought him a blue leather case yesterday.
Cost me a bomb, but he looks really cute on it.

Now this, is Appie and her friend, Pintie the printer... my costly investment.
They're gonna help me make a fortune next year (amiiinnn)


Just me trying to kill some times...
I miss piri today. Somehow. hmm...
Comments