There are so many random stuffs in my head.
The insomnia came back, the itch came back, all the bad stuff came back!
I hate the world.
My life is nothing but heartache and I feel sorry for myself.
As pathetic as that may sound, but that's what Im feeling now.
Im in so much anger and bitterness, so I guess Im allowed to say whatever I wanna say.
I need my fix.
People will say that I need God. But guess what? Maybe, just maybe.... God is not always there for you.
Perhaps God enjoys watching you suffer.
To make you stronger, He'd say.
Well maybe I dont wanna be stronger!!!
Maybe I enjoy being weak so that He'd look out for me!
Maybe He's being a wee bit too tough on me.
Gosh! In moment like this, I need Soo Lan more then anybody.
I need someone strong enough to scold me without having to judge me!
Im turning into a bad person.
Maybe I never was a good person.
I hate me.
The insomnia came back, the itch came back, all the bad stuff came back!
I hate the world.
My life is nothing but heartache and I feel sorry for myself.
As pathetic as that may sound, but that's what Im feeling now.
Im in so much anger and bitterness, so I guess Im allowed to say whatever I wanna say.
I need my fix.
People will say that I need God. But guess what? Maybe, just maybe.... God is not always there for you.
Perhaps God enjoys watching you suffer.
To make you stronger, He'd say.
Well maybe I dont wanna be stronger!!!
Maybe I enjoy being weak so that He'd look out for me!
Maybe He's being a wee bit too tough on me.
Gosh! In moment like this, I need Soo Lan more then anybody.
I need someone strong enough to scold me without having to judge me!
Im turning into a bad person.
Maybe I never was a good person.
I hate me.
Comments