Hari Minggu malem, tiba2 SL sms gw.
Dia bilang
".... Migraine now, yet very peaceful. Thinking of u tonite. Love you"
I know she loves me, but she never really told me.
For nearly 9 years I've known her, she only told me twice.
Once when I was in NZ, she called me, we talked, I poured my heart out, and she said "I love u very much, you will be alright, God will see u through" and once last Sunday.
The next day I asked how she was.
She texted me back and say "please pray 4 me, pain very intense".
Terus sorenya dia bilang dia checked in for test di Sunway hospital.
CT Scan-nya gapapa, tapi ada infection somewhere.
Trus dia cuma bilang dia dikasih strong pain killer and that she's very sleepy.
Trus belon ada kabar lagi.
Kayaknya dia masi di RS.
Gw mo telpon dia abis ini... ko gw jadi deg2an ya?
If anything, anything at all happen to her...
or kalo hasil testnya ternyata (amit2 tok tok tok!!! CHOY!!) ada apa2nya,
... I'll be on the next flight out.
Ga tau deh
Bener deh, ko gw jadi kanciong gini ya?
============================
Just spoke to her.
She's discharged already... lega deh gw.
Cuma suaranya masih dopey banget ya... tapi yah, Im glad.
Dia recovering lah.
Love her to bits.
Dia bilang
".... Migraine now, yet very peaceful. Thinking of u tonite. Love you"
I know she loves me, but she never really told me.
For nearly 9 years I've known her, she only told me twice.
Once when I was in NZ, she called me, we talked, I poured my heart out, and she said "I love u very much, you will be alright, God will see u through" and once last Sunday.
The next day I asked how she was.
She texted me back and say "please pray 4 me, pain very intense".
Terus sorenya dia bilang dia checked in for test di Sunway hospital.
CT Scan-nya gapapa, tapi ada infection somewhere.
Trus dia cuma bilang dia dikasih strong pain killer and that she's very sleepy.
Trus belon ada kabar lagi.
Kayaknya dia masi di RS.
Gw mo telpon dia abis ini... ko gw jadi deg2an ya?
If anything, anything at all happen to her...
or kalo hasil testnya ternyata (amit2 tok tok tok!!! CHOY!!) ada apa2nya,
... I'll be on the next flight out.
Ga tau deh
Bener deh, ko gw jadi kanciong gini ya?
============================
Just spoke to her.
She's discharged already... lega deh gw.
Cuma suaranya masih dopey banget ya... tapi yah, Im glad.
Dia recovering lah.
Love her to bits.
Comments