Yep yep, been raining all night.
Sekarang jem 9.33 am, feels like 6 am.
A little update, last night sempet talked abt 'expectation' with SL.
Sama deh kasusnya..... Im one with high expectation, one with high standard.
Plus ditambah lagi gw ini perfectionist in some ways.
So jadi sering kecewa.
Other ppl's best *or so they claimed*... isn't good enough for me.
I begin to put my thinking cap on again.
As I thought of this journey called life, I discovered something new (again).
I used to trust others easily, but not anymore.
Through recent happenings in my life,
I've learned that we can't have trust without integrity,
.... that crisis in trust really means crisis in truth.
And that the people you think you can really trust, are those that would most probably let you down.
Love all, trust a few.
The only one you can always trust is your heart.
Trust yourself, but trust your heart more,
... coz the mind lies, but the heart never will.
If we can’t see the people who love us, we'll be lonely and we'll be blind.
If we can’t believe their tears, how shall we ever trust their smiles?
Kalo diliat2 dari idup orang laen, or dari sinetron2 picisan...
biasanya the best things are the ones we keep on losing,... or the ones we never had.
And the things that make us happy are the ones that make us sad.
Life is just one loooong journey and there's no way we can skip from one end to the other end.
*well, unless suicide is an option*
Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting.
Damn!
Turns out that I have tonnes of serious thinking to do... and I also have an entire life to build!!
Maybe Im one with a good fighting spirit.
Maybe in my own way, I never give up.
Maybe that's why Im here.
Aaaaaarrrggghh!!
Eka is here but haven't got time to see her.
Don't think I can see her as she's leaving soon.
Begini neh....
Me being me,
Now I know why Stephen and I get along really well.
He's back in NZ now and we're million miles apart again.
Or with Renata. Yes, same case.
I know why she's still one of my best buddy eventhough we're apart.
This, is the reason why.
None of us are consistent!!
Yes. None of us.
We can bombarded each other with hundreds of text messages in one week.
*bangkrut deh, kadang sampe abis 160 rebu cuma buat sms mereka doang!*
Then all of sudden we'd stopped for months!
No text, no email, no nothing watsoever.
.... but I know we're friends to the core.
They also said that.
It's just so happen that we have the same "style".
Talking about Renata,
She's still together with Antonio.
Nanti anaknya kayak gimana ya?
Indian mom and African dad.... gw ko jadi inget Tiger Wood ya?
*iyaa.. iyaaa, tau kok emaknya orang Thai, bukan Indian!!*
Talking abt Tiger Wood,
me trying to pick up golf nih.. susah.
Oh oh oh!!!!
Kemaren sukses ke Bogor ma Abo.
Beli tas kipling sampe 3 biji.
Mulai dari yg tas ketek, tas slempang n tas jinjing.
Jeeekk!!! Need to earn more money!
Da ah, ga jelas.
Pantat!
Sekarang jem 9.33 am, feels like 6 am.
A little update, last night sempet talked abt 'expectation' with SL.
Sama deh kasusnya..... Im one with high expectation, one with high standard.
Plus ditambah lagi gw ini perfectionist in some ways.
So jadi sering kecewa.
Other ppl's best *or so they claimed*... isn't good enough for me.
I begin to put my thinking cap on again.
As I thought of this journey called life, I discovered something new (again).
I used to trust others easily, but not anymore.
Through recent happenings in my life,
I've learned that we can't have trust without integrity,
.... that crisis in trust really means crisis in truth.
And that the people you think you can really trust, are those that would most probably let you down.
Love all, trust a few.
The only one you can always trust is your heart.
Trust yourself, but trust your heart more,
... coz the mind lies, but the heart never will.
If we can’t see the people who love us, we'll be lonely and we'll be blind.
If we can’t believe their tears, how shall we ever trust their smiles?
Kalo diliat2 dari idup orang laen, or dari sinetron2 picisan...
biasanya the best things are the ones we keep on losing,... or the ones we never had.
And the things that make us happy are the ones that make us sad.
Life is just one loooong journey and there's no way we can skip from one end to the other end.
*well, unless suicide is an option*
Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting.
Damn!
Turns out that I have tonnes of serious thinking to do... and I also have an entire life to build!!
Maybe Im one with a good fighting spirit.
Maybe in my own way, I never give up.
Maybe that's why Im here.
Aaaaaarrrggghh!!
Eka is here but haven't got time to see her.
Don't think I can see her as she's leaving soon.
Begini neh....
Me being me,
Now I know why Stephen and I get along really well.
He's back in NZ now and we're million miles apart again.
Or with Renata. Yes, same case.
I know why she's still one of my best buddy eventhough we're apart.
This, is the reason why.
None of us are consistent!!
Yes. None of us.
We can bombarded each other with hundreds of text messages in one week.
*bangkrut deh, kadang sampe abis 160 rebu cuma buat sms mereka doang!*
Then all of sudden we'd stopped for months!
No text, no email, no nothing watsoever.
.... but I know we're friends to the core.
They also said that.
It's just so happen that we have the same "style".
Talking about Renata,
She's still together with Antonio.
Nanti anaknya kayak gimana ya?
Indian mom and African dad.... gw ko jadi inget Tiger Wood ya?
*iyaa.. iyaaa, tau kok emaknya orang Thai, bukan Indian!!*
Talking abt Tiger Wood,
me trying to pick up golf nih.. susah.
Oh oh oh!!!!
Kemaren sukses ke Bogor ma Abo.
Beli tas kipling sampe 3 biji.
Mulai dari yg tas ketek, tas slempang n tas jinjing.
Jeeekk!!! Need to earn more money!
Da ah, ga jelas.
Pantat!
Comments