He makes me feel less important today.
Not just today, but he's made me feel shitty for the past few days.
Trust is a very profound word lately.
On a totally different subject,
I have to make it in this life time.
I have to.
No matter what, I simply have to.
There really is no other way.
As one of the politician said "Winning isn't everything... It's the only thing"
On another totally different subject,
I REALLY NEED MY SPACE!!!!
Stop asking me to kiss their ass!
Coz I won't do it.
The more you pushed me to, the more I'll shut my self.
I can be a bitch.. and I will, if you keep pushing.
You wouldn't wanna see that side of me.
Try me.
Watch me!
Not just today, but he's made me feel shitty for the past few days.
Trust is a very profound word lately.
On a totally different subject,
I have to make it in this life time.
I have to.
No matter what, I simply have to.
There really is no other way.
As one of the politician said "Winning isn't everything... It's the only thing"
On another totally different subject,
I REALLY NEED MY SPACE!!!!
Stop asking me to kiss their ass!
Coz I won't do it.
The more you pushed me to, the more I'll shut my self.
I can be a bitch.. and I will, if you keep pushing.
You wouldn't wanna see that side of me.
Try me.
Watch me!
Comments