I love Dr. Miranda Bailey.
She's a superb 'shoulder to cry ons' - material.
"I believe in the good. I believe that it's been a hell of a year, and I believe that in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, we'll all be okay. I believe a lot of things. I believe that - I believe we survive, George. I believe that believing we survive is what makes us survive. " - Isobel "Izzie" Stevens
The show just keeps getting better.
And better.
And betterer.
Simply the best drama ever!
She's a superb 'shoulder to cry ons' - material.
"I believe in the good. I believe that it's been a hell of a year, and I believe that in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, we'll all be okay. I believe a lot of things. I believe that - I believe we survive, George. I believe that believing we survive is what makes us survive. " - Isobel "Izzie" Stevens
The show just keeps getting better.
And better.
And betterer.
Simply the best drama ever!
Comments